SOLVED OR NOT?

“Sakura unnie, can we talk?”minju tap her shoulder, getting the girl attention.

“Yes, of course.”sakura following Minju.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They walk past the corridor where somehow the students keep glaring at them.

“What happen with them?”minju and sakura felt uneasy.

They try to ignore them to the safe and silent place for them to talk.

They walk and walk until they arrive at the nearest pool because it is the farthest place in their university.

“So, what do you want to say?”sakura start the conversation.

“Ehm...., im sorry im not say that i like Chaeyeon unnie and  im sorry i confess and ran like that.”minju apologized to sakura.

“No, it’s okay, im sorry too not tell you how i feel and it’s okay for what happen, it’s normal.”sakura apologized, too.

“Can we still be friend?”minju asked shyly.

“Of course, we still friend, who told you that we’re not? Fact that we like same person doesn’t make we can’t be friend.”sakura assuring Minju.

Minju feel relieve, “So, unnie, what we will do, em......, you know, we like Chaeyeon unnie, right?”

“Actually, i haven’t think about it, but, what about we both court on Chaeyeon, and when Chaeyeon decide we have to receive it. We will do it fairly, no hating each other, still be friend. Deal?”sakura offered her hand.

“Yeah, i think it’s not bad.”minju accept Sakura’s idea.

Sakura chuckle, “I still confuse and surprise that you and me have a same crush.”

“Yeah, but i kind of expect it, you so attract to her, i can see it, unnie.”minju chuckle, too.

“Am i that obvious?”sakura asked and her face frown.

“Yeah, you are.”minju answered and laugh.

“Yah, Minju, stop it! Let’s get back, they probably wait for us.”sakura said.

“It’s your time, Minju.”the blackish clothes girl whisper.

“Minju unnie!”the blackish called.
Sakura and Minju turned back.

“Yes?”minju replied with a smile.

“This bastard smile make me want to kill her.”the blackish thought.

“Can we talk, alone?”the black asked.

“Minju, is that okay?”sakura worrying to leave Minju with the unknown person.

“Yeah, it’s okay, unnie, you should back and tell other that i will come later.”minju nod.

“Okay, then.”sakura walk away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
‘Brugh’sakura bump into someone, that is Yujin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Sakura unnie? Where is Minju?”yujin asked.

“Oh, she is at the pool, someone said she want to talk to Minju in private.”sakura answered.

“Ok, see you later.”yujin start to running, her sense feel something not right.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“What do you want yo say?”minju initiate to talk first because the blackish remain to mum.

“Wuaahhahaha.”the black start to laugh evily.

“What’s your problem?”minju start to feel scare.

“Look at this.”the black handed Minju her phone.

“Wha-?”minju’s jaw drop when she see her photos, she and Chaeyeon, kissing and hugging.

“What do you want actually?”minju impatiently asked.

“Not much, i just want you to SUFFER!”the blackish finish her sentence when she push Minju to the pool.

Minju that not ready for the girl sudden attack, can’t balance, fall into the deep pool.

“Ugh, help, i can’t swim.”minju yelled.

“It’s what you get when you trying to mess with me.”the girl run away, leaving Minju that drowned.

“Help, anybody!”minju shouted.

[Short update for Sakura's birthday!]

❤❤🌸🌸🌸🌸❤❤

[Hope this year  make her more happy]

(I still haven't finish my exam btw)

[That's it! Thank you for your support!]