-Just A Few Things...

Hiya and welcome to...

My SECOND My Hero Academia / Boku No Hero Academia fanfic!

So just a few things here for this one:

-So BakuSquad are the fucking stars of this book!

-There will be a few OC cameos, just as a way to give token for such a lovely idea.

-Special Cast: -Miko Kobayakawa as Heavy Artillery Maiden

-Special Cast:
-Miko Kobayakawa as Heavy Artillery Maiden.
-She belongs to BustItMami_ 😏 Aye bitch, I see you!
-Naomi Fairbanks as Lead Scientist and Weapons Specialist.
-She belongs to The_Jewelz 😏 Aye bitch, I see you too!
-Kotetsu Meika as Government Spy / Assassin.
-She's owned by me! She's a really sweetie, a real doll and a real killer. 😏

Trigger Warnings:
-Guns.
-Blood.
-Extremely Violent Conduct.
-Excessive Vulgar Language.
-Mentioning of Death.
-Some Depressing topics(?)
-Mentioning of Mental Illnesses.
-Some comments related to Sexism.
-Some Strong Sexual Content.

Small Explanation:
-THIS IS A MILITARY AU: This can be done because I have some Military Experience myself! But fear not, I'll be sure to explain things such as like Diamond Formation or the times or certain terms.
-PLOT: First Half: There's been a sudden change in Power. There be a new string of Generals... All of them seeming to be in there early 20s with strong qualities for such a position. The biggest question is... How the fuck did they even get such? Who the fuck even dawned them of such? Not only that, but there's a abandoned complex (Foxtrot) that survived the unexplainable occurrences—the great fire of Golf, Hotel and India companies. But why did Foxtrot not go down in flames? Is something hiding within that complex? What happened to the former Generals? Will anything come to the light? Second Half: There's a set of twins that are on the rise. They are committing the worst of crimes, from abducting, forcefully injecting their hostages, brainwashing and making assassins. These twins are unafraid, they are very daring and they're armed with dangerous quirks. They're formidable to the point they're taking some of BakuSquad and leaving them within a quarter inch of their lives. A lot of secrets are being kept and they're coming out at the wrong time... Will it sacrifice some friendships? Shit, maybe.

Ships?
-Hooboy, don't get me started~ 😏
-There's gonna be a lot of hints, better pay close attention to them~

Currently revamping some of the chappies for I have forgotten several key along with hidden details.
__________________________________

Next Episode:
-Pilot: Medals That Mean The Same, But With Different Shades:

"Oh shut up, how many you have doesn't matter for all medals mean the same, but just come in different shades

"Oh shut up, how many you have doesn't matter for all medals mean the same, but just come in different shades..."

433 words~