~New Begining~

Jas wake up for school- my dad yelled

I'm up,I'm up- I yelled back

Let me introduce myself Wazzum my name is Jasmine William  I'm 17 years young and I live with my brother and dad. You are probably wondering were is my mom well she died cause she got shot, why yo nosey ass might ask, well my dad and brother is dope dealers my dad is the a drug lord of Black Mafia and my brother work with my dad. You probably wondering what I look like well I have a big ole booty a size c cup breast flat  stomach, short ,sometimes ghetto,and very pretty,a tattoo of my mother name on my wrist, loyalty on the inside of my left pointing finger and trust on the inside of my right pointing finger and I have a big ass rose going down my side . My brother is older than me and his name is Jamar William he is  20 everybody know him as Jay . My dad is Jaceon William but everybody know him as "the game". But I'll talk to y'all later I got get ready for school.

So I get up do my hygiene stuff and I put on some black saggy camo pants with a black belt and a fitted red crop top were you can see my rose tattooand I throw on my toro's 4 Jordans leave my hair in the natrual curls and put some oil on it and part it I don't wear makeup so I just put on some cherry lip gloss I grabbed my galaxy note 2 and tucked my gun in my pants I can't caught slipping. I walked downstairs and I saw my brother eating and my dad sitting at the table on his phone.

Hey pops, sup j- I said

Wazzum suh -jay said

Hey princess -my dad said

I sat at the table and ate some French toast sticks and talked to j and my dad before I lefted for school.

Bye dad bye Jay love y'all- I said

Aight yunging- Jay said

Bye jass, do u have yo gun- my dad said and asked

I nodded and patted my waist 

I walked out the house to my all black 66 impala that sitting information some candy blue 26's and got candy blue leather on the inside. Yeah by now you can tell I'm boyish but girly at times and I'm not gay or bi. I also forgot to tell y'all I'm from Birmingham, Alabama so I kinda talk country

( I from Alabama foreal back to the story )

I pulled up to Compton highschool and I got out and it's like everybody stop and look at me. I just walked by all I heard was damn, she fine, can't wait to hit that, and girls mugging and taking shit. I ignored them and kept walking.

I went to the office and asked the lady at the front desked for my schedule.

Hi, I'm new here can I get my schedule my name is Jasmine William-I asked the lady

I'm miss young and here u go sweetie-she said

Thanks - I said

I took it and walked to my first class which was math -____-

I finally found the room and walked in it everybody stop and stared at me

   Great -___-

(A/n this is my first time writing a story so help me out and tell me wat I should work on)

Thanks yall vote and like please