tyga's p.o.v.

Wasssupp mi name is Michael Stevenson I go by "tyga" I'm 18 and in my last year of. High School I live by myself my moms died of cancer and my dad well I never knew him...but anyway I'm a drug dealer I am lightskinned 5'9 I got hella tattoos and got pink full lips and I be that pretty muthafuka.but me and my niggas Chris, August, Trell and Nino and trell ole guh Heather and her friend honey was talking outside of school when we heard some loud as music and whoever that was got some bomb ass speakers and they was bumping Tupac we all turned our heads and say a bomb ass 66 impala sitting on some bomb ass 26's.

Yo that dude in that car beat yo car ty -Chris said

Everybody laughed

Yeah that dude thuggin-trell said

The car door opened and a hella fine ass girl got out we were all shocked that a girl got out the car.

She got out and walked towards the front door and she was hella swagged out.

Dammmmmnnnn she bad - Chris dumb ass said

Ikr - August Trell And Nino agreed with him

She walked past all of us and let me tell that ass was fater than a muthafucka and she rockin. J's and she was fine i know I gotta cuff her.

The bell rung and we all walked to math since we all got it together itself Heather and Honey.

Our teacher Ms.Dusty walked in that bitch gotta nasty ass attitude don't nobody like her.

She was teaching us and then the door opened and the same fine ass girl from the parking lot came in niggas was staring and licking they lips and hoes was mugging I mean who wouldn't shawty was bad

Aye ther go tha fine ahh shawty from earlier -August said in his Nola accent

Yeah she bad ass fuck - nino said

Ikr -I said

Damn she fine

Jasmine p.o.v.

I walked in and gave the teacher my late slip and she snatched it out my hand and said don't be late again or after school detention

I looked at her for a minute and said ok

I was trying to keep my calm but these teachers and the attitudes gone make me kick they ass in the throat r.n.s.

I went to go sit down and sat between to lightskinned niqqas and they was staring hard ole lookin ass niqqas.

But the one with pink juicy lips caught my attention

damn he fine.