Chapter Three

Wednesday 11th September

Yeah. It's been a week since I wrote in this diary. Just haven't felt up to it recently. Also, I was going to quit, but… I missed having someone to talk to. Ya know? Although, it feels really strange to be writing on a piece of paper.  It can't understand me so why bother? And yes, I know that isn't a good attitude for life but I'm tired all the time. I try, I really do try to be all happy and upbeat but what can you honestly do?

Well if I'm being honest I can safely say I'm addicted to Mars bars but that's beyond the point.

You want to know the real reason I've finally picked up my pen again? Someone spoke to me at school today.

Allow a moment of silence for that to sink in.

Exactly.

So what do you do if after years of being the Devil someone comes along and speaks to you?

What you do best. Ignore them. The reason? Because if you say one single word you'll burst out into tears. Like, great, gulping tears. Complete with snot and red eyes. And then the person who was about to continue speaking to you would look at you disgusted thinking something along the lines of; what the fuck even is this, why is this freak even in school? And then they would walk off and go and laugh about you with their friends.

Therefore cementing your status as the social reject/Devil. Who eats under the same tree at lunch every single day, even when it's pissing it down and the second you go outside you're swimming. Yep. That’s me.

Anyway, this girl just stood there watching me before sitting down. Under my tree. My refuge from the world. MY TREE. Having that random girl sit there was like committing treason. I felt so guilty, it was ridiculous really. At the end of lunch the girl stood up and walked off after saying thanks. Thanks? Thanks for letting her sit under my tree. My tree is... sacred.

Was sacred.

I need a life. 

This isn't it. I'm gonna stop talking to a book and go somewhere again. Try and apply for thousands of jobs. Who knows?  Maybe if I threaten them with Hell they'll give me a job finally.

Meh.

Can but try.

Still.

I sound so depressed right now.

Meh.

I’m gonna stop writing now. I’m sure that even a diary doesn’t want to hear my depressing feelings.

I could make something up? Write a little story or something. Yeah. It would be a bit shitty. But anyway… here goes nothing!

Story of an Angel… named Gabriella!