Chapter Four

Monday 16th September

Yo. I'm back again. Don't really feel like writing much, just wanted to update the next part of Angel Gabriella.  So here it is, I guess.

Angel Gabriella

So now that I'm back on earth, at my old high school I'm gonna become popular as absolutely no one will recognise me... so I'm going to rename myself. Something similar to my name, obviously but I can't tell them that it's me here. I mean,  who would do that? Okay,  maybe my old friends but still.

Oh wait a second, because I was a nerdy girl I had no friends. And you know what? Now that I'm so obviously a hot badass I am going to have so many friends,  make the current queen bee lose her status and make an enemy of the head cheerleader. Although at my school we had no cheerleaders,  as I live in England.

Anyway, as the journey from heaven down to earth is over in under a minute I need to go and collect my schedule.

Except I don't,  as it's only been two days since I left. So I still have the same schedule as before. And as I'm a badass I will now swear. Shit. See? I can so do this.

And because I'm ultra lazy I can't be bothered to write any more of the story today...

So I'm just going to go to bed.

Night!

Wait. Am I imagining things, or... could it be... no. My phone isn't ringing.  I'm obviously over tired, so I'm just going to sleep.

Although maybe I should answer it. And record the conversation in here... I will do that. Here goes...

"Hello?"

"Is this Lucy?" Hold on, not Satan? This is good. Very good.

"Well is it?"

"...Who's asking?"

"Does it matter?"

"Well yeah, it kinda does. Who is it?"

"Time will tell, Lucy. Time will tell. As nice as it was talking to you, I'm going now." And on that cheerful note, he hangs up.

I'm speechless. Honestly, completely speechless. Because if I'm not mistaken, whoever that was used a voice scrambler so I couldn't tell who it was. Unless they were actually a dalek, in which case, where the hell is doctor who?

There's no way I will sleep now. Mars bar time! With a book, because I'm like that. Oh, you want to know which book? Heist society,  Ally Carter. It's good!

Tuesday 17th September

This is so annoying! Ugh. Mystery person texted earlier, requesting... demanding, really, that I meet them at the fountain. Fountain? Fuck that. No way am I going to meet up with a stranger at a fountain!

Old me would have.

But no. I am not going. Got that?

Oooh a text. 'Cancel the meeting. I'd like to keep my identity a secret for now...'

Because that doesn't sound like a cheesy fan fiction at all. I mean, seriously? Who doesn't know who is texting the random girl at the start of the freaking book? God.

I shouldn't say that. After all, I am Satan. Or Lucifer. Or, for the first time in a long time, Lucy.

I don't think I would like Lucy very much any more. She seems like more of a bitch than me, now that I'm out of the school spotlight.  Almost out of school, too! Last year... although it is only September.