THE DUEL

Bryan Fletcher

as i walked into the colleseum i waved around bowing and smiling to the patrons of the city eyeing the girls with the biggest boobs and the giving my best smile since i already knew that by the days end i was going to be drowning in pussy. i loved girls i was drooling at the idea of all these girls fawning over me since i was a sacred swordsman, i could feel my boner began to stiffen in my pants as i drew my sword and kneeled before the king. with my head lowered i grinned as i waited for my supposed challenger to aproach me, i knew that the king had his son rig the event in my favor to apease me as a representative of valian but out of asurity i checked my stats to confirm my superiority.

_______________________________________

Name: Bryan Fletcher

gender: male

age: 17

race: human

class: sacred swordsman

title: <true warior>/ <favored by the gods>/ 

lvl: 5

hp: 800/800

mp: 400/400

str:800

vit:700

spd:800

mres:100

skills:  <true smite>/ <blinding slash>/<lightning shield>/<holy enforcement>

_______________________________________

smirking i raised my head facing the crowd, the average person here didnt even 100 hp they had 10 and in comparison my strength was 80 times greater than that of any normal warrior even if they trained a lifetime i would still be stringer and along with my title as a sacred swordsman i was the strongest one here. raising my sword the crowd quieted down as i gave my speech "people of this humble kingdom i bryan one favored by the gods and cherished as the sacred swordsman thank you for your welcoming arms and i hope to give you a true spectacle. the likes of which youll tell your children about without further ado lets get this battle under way." in a glorious uproar the crowd began to chant "Bry-an! Bry-an! Bry-an! Bry-an! Bry-an! Bry-an! Bry-an!". fantasy worlds were the best. though as i got in a suitable stance i watched as a man most likely an atendant whispered to the king with him nodding with a look of surprise finally he stood and said "my people a developement has arisen it seems that the remaining few competators have all withdrawn from he competition making bryan the winner by de-" the man whispered to the king again this time causing the king to give a wide eager grin in response. "that is to say all but one has withdrawn from the competition so ladies and gentelman shall we see the true might of the great bryan?" the crowd went wild while i simply laughed to myself. one person had decided to stay it must be some estranged fan boy who's been dying to fight me. 

the gate on the northern side of the colloseum opened and with the clacking of boots i could feel my skin go cold like a chilly winters night. from the darkness of the passageway came a boy clad in black hunting armor and some kind of black jumpsuit that covered his whole body. each step he made seeded to carry only rage and determination. his very form was highlighted in arcing black static that enveloped his scrawny spear which looked feeble but felt frighteningly powerful but the most haunting part of this kid was his mask. his mask was dark like the rest of his clothes but the moon like eyes seemed to overflow with a rabid madness and avid blood lust barely hidden within its clear white pools. i was shaken but i  knew who ever this was they didnt know who they were dealing with, shaking off my initial feeling of dread and horror i walked over to my opponent and held out my hand saying "may the best warrior win" staring at my hand i could almost feel the blood dripping off  his words as he said "oh my dear dear bryan you know i will". as he turned away i retracted my hand to the audiences and kings shock but i knew a swift beating would rectify this guys attitude so approaching the center of the arena the dark figure stood on the other side clutching his spear tightly almost like a prisoner clutching the bars of the cage and with the swipe of his hand the king said  "begin" and imediately in a burst of sand the guy disappeared. coughing and waving the dust out of my eyes i saw the shadow of an oncoming shape so i braced myself behind my sword and took the brunt of the blow skidding across the sand burrying my feet . jumping out i dive rolled to the left barely evading another explosive blow from the masked guy.