👽Chapter 11👽

(Yn) pov

As we hang out with the guys we laugh and laugh. Cody gets up and brings in five waters. I look at him confused as to what he was doing. " who wants to play the try not to laugh challenge.. but with water?" he asks. we all agree as he hands us our waters. 

"rules go as always! whoever spits the least amount of water wins. the others have to do a challenge. But! they can choose to do the challenge or they can challenge the challenger!" Zach says in a silly tone. 

"OK zach! this isn't harry potter!" I say teasing him. he laughs a little bit at the reference. we pull up YouTube and click on video fans had requested. Cody looks at me and smiles. 

"so far the overall winner almost every time has been Cody." maxx said as he looked at me. I look over to Cody and smile.

"oh you are going down!" i say as he smirks. 

"we will see!" he says back. we then take a drink of our waters and i do a small battle cry. as we watch, there were a couple times where i almost lost it but then collected myself. then a video of a dog screaming after he got touched came on. i instantly lean over and laugh through my nose. Cody had spit his water out all over when that happened. 

Me being stubborn and not wanting to lose, Cody speaks up. "bet you really want to laugh right now!" he says trying to get me to laugh. i flip him off playfully as we keep going. he chuckles and it was cute i have to admit. then all of a sudden a video of two people on a bike comes on. the person in the back had a trumpet and made it seem as if they were riding a motorcycle. at that point water was dribbling from my mouth. Cody points at me and starts to scream with water still in his mouth. this causes me to laugh more, but never once had me spit the water. 

soon the challenge was over. i swallowed my water that had been in my mouth. " so who is the champ?" i ask Cody. he looks at me and chuckles. he hugs me and sets back down. i do another battle cry. "now i have to challenge you guys!!" i say while smiling evilly. 

"you did good! seeing how you are with our humor i thought you would break!" Cody said. everyone else agrees. "alright whatcha got?" they ask. i look over at them and think for a moment. 

"zach! list all the harry potter movies in order in seven seconds!" i say as i look at him. he looks excited. as he lists all of them he hits the mark as he says prisoner of azkaban. i look over at maxx. "maxx! i want you to list five movies that has johnny Depp in it. as he lists he gets to a funny one.

"um how about the one about the orphans that just came out?" he says as we all laugh. "Dan! make a new dance move!" Dan then takes is jaw and moves it to the left as his head goes to the right and vice versa.  again we laugh as he does this seeming he has a very flexible face. 

"now Cody! i want you to do a handstand!" i say to Cody. he looks at me evilly.

"actually I challenge you to do a hand stand!" he said basically reversing my challenge. i then stand up and perfectly execute it. i then decide to go the extra mile and start to walk on my hands. i then flip back to where i'm standing again. 

"that good enough?" i say smiling. i then look at all of them and they have their jaws open wide. I then giggle as i sit back down. Cody then rests his head on my shoulder. i giggle as i pat his head.  I then look down at him and he looks at me.  

"can you pwease sing somefing?" he says in a baby voice. i roll my eyes jokingly as he hugs me tighter. i giggle a little as i nod my head.

"only if you sing to me at some point ." i say as i wait for a moment thinking of the song i wanted to sing. i knew one of his favorite songs so i decided to sing mama. i sing it normally until i get to the slightly screaming part. he started singing along quietly. 

"how did you know that was my favorite song?" he asks. i look at him and smile.

"remember before i was your girlfriend i was a hardcore fan." i say as he kisses me. 

"thats right!" he says. "well its getting late and tomorrow is a big day! we have signing and meet and greets at nine. if you want you can join us." he says as he looks over at me. 

"that would be great!" i say as i hug him and then the others. i yawn  a little bit . "okay im going to get dressed for bed and imma sleep!" i said cutely as i go over to my suit case and grab some night clothes. i go to the bathroom and change. after i change i get out to the bunks and set down for a moment.  Cody comes over to me and sits with me. i feel the bed shift as he sits down. i then feel his arms snake around me and hug me for a moment. i cuddle my head into his chest again as i close my eyes.  Cody then picks me up and puts me in his lap, allowing me to rearrange myself and cuddle back into him. he then leans back which makes me lay on his chest. i then slowly fall asleep, hearing Cody  sing softly as i drift off.