ೃcold

Taehyung was laying in his warm bed. Sadly he couldn't sleep. If he fell asleep he would be awoken from either a sneeze or a cough.

"Baby~" he heard his cute boyfriend call coming into the room.

"Mmm?" Taehyung hummed in response, even though it hurt his throat to do so.

"Do you want some soup? I bought the ingredients if you want me to make you some" Jungkook smiled softly at his sick boyfriend.

All Taehyung could do was nod because his throat hurt too much to speak. Jungkook left the room and started to make some soup. Whereas Taehyung tried getting more sleep but was interrupted by a cough or a sneeze. Taehyung sighed. Which was the worst thing to do. Taehyung started having a coughing fit making the younger run up the stairs and straight into their room next to Taehyung.

"Baby are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly not knowing what to do.

Soon enough the coughing died down and Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's back gently.

"I-I fine now-" taehyung was cut off by a sneeze.

Jungkook handed Taehyung the pack of tissues and he thanked him quietly. Jungkook then left the room to go get Taehyung's soup. When he came up he had a tray, a cup of warm water and a spoon. Jungkook set the tray down and started to feed Taehyung. Taehyung tried to protest against it saying that he can feed himself and Jungkook has already done so much but he wasn't having any of it.

Once Taehyung had finished the soup after a long process because of his sore throat, Jungkook got in the other side of the bed next to Taehyung and brought the older into a comforting hug. Taehyung tried to escape so the younger didn't get sick but Jungkook didn't care. He wanted to help Taehyung get better so he can get a decent night sleep.

As Taehyung was hugging Jungkook he felt his eye lids get heavy. After each second they started to close until the older boy was fully asleep with no interruption. Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead before dozing off next to him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
So this has been me recently. I mean I nearly passed out at work the other day because I was coughing so much and went lightheaded.... it was only my first shift but I survived. Luckily I'm all better now but just got a cough☺️💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 17/03/2019
Edited: 28/09/2020