nine

magazine !

E!News: Nicky Ricky Dicky & Dawn
Co-Stars Aidan Gallagher and
Lily Anderson are Dating.

The world is ending in eight days, and it seems as though Umbrella Academy actor Aidan Gallagher has decided to make the most of his time left.

Less than a month after Gallagher's hit new Netflix show was released, a source tells E! News that the old co-stars reconnected over social media and began dating.

"They defiantly had feeling for each other when they were younger. They became friends and started getting romantic earlier this month," and insider shared with us.

While neither of the pair are very open about their love life- both have cited privacy concerns in the past- the pair have been very active on social media, making sure to let the whole world know just how bead-over-heels they are for each other. In addition, a source says that Aidan asked Lily to be his date to the Umbrella Academy premiere, but she couldn't make it.

While the pair has yet to confirm the rumors, they certainly haven't made it any easier to deny it.

"I would agree [that Lily was imagining things] but I've seen [Aidan's Instagram Commemt] myself, she has it laminated and hanging on her wall." Lily's close friend wrote on twitter i. response to Aidan commenting on Lily's post about the Umbrella Academy.

Well, what do you think? Are they the new hot celeb couple?