7

Sage's POV

"DAMMIT." I hear Paris yell then a slam causing me to run into the kitchen.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't get it."

"Get what Paris?"

"I don't understand any of this economics bullshit."

"Okay...well what's troubling you?"

"Everything. Why do I need to know any of this? It's not like I'm going to use it."

"Well unfortunately you need it to graduate...Is Luna, Daisy, or Demi in this class?"

"No." Paris says and groans. "They have government this semester and economics next semester."

"Alright." I say then sit down next to my little soccer star. "What's troubling you?"

"This whole test."

"Test?"

"Mr. Davis gave us a take home test."

"Well I'll make you a deal. You and I will do this together if you don't tell Mr. Davis."

"Deal Mommy." Paris says and kisses my cheek.

We spend the next hour and a half working on her test and eventually Paris started to understand the stuff she was learning.

"Good job babygirl." I say and kiss Paris' head.

"Thanks Mommy." Paris says then packs her stuff into her binders.

"So how's Daisy?"

"She's great." Paris says and she has the same smile I have when I think of my wife.

I want to ask more about her love life, but I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Is she going to college?"

"Yeah. She's going to Georgetown for a Bachelors degree in Women's and Gender Studies then she wants to go to law school and earn a juris doctor degree."

"Wow. Is she going to play basketball there?"

"No. She knew she doesn't want to play in the WNBA so she doesnt see a point."

"And have you decided what you want to do?" I tentatively ask.

"N-Not yet Mommy."

"That's okay baby. You just follow your heart and your Mama and I are behind you one hundred percent."

- - - - -

Luna's POV

I love thanksgiving break.

No school.

Sleeping in.

Eating food.

Ah the good life.

"H-Hey sis can I come in?" Paris says and knocks on my door.

"Yeah. It's open." I say.

Paris comes in then closes and locks the door and faces me.

"Paris what's wrong?" I say when I see her on the verge of tears. Paris then runs over to my bed and cuddles into me. "Hey is everything okay?"

"No." Paris chokes out.

"What happened?" I say and run my hand through her hair to try and get her to calm down.

"Okay I'm going to tell you something and I want you to hear me out okay?"