||5||

Okay I know I said I wouldn't update but some shit happened with me and to get my mind off it ,I wrote. I hope you like this.

Also many people asked about my personal Instagram it is - the._stargazer
______________________________________

SOOBIN'S POV

As soon as I saw her show got over, I made my way out of the club and hid myself in the nearest alley.

I started scrolling through my phone,there was a notification from my manager about a meeting I would be attending with my father in two weeks.

Something about this meeting didn't seem right. No one would tell me where was this meeting or what was it about and not to mention but it was my first meeting ever.

I was lost in my train of thought when suddenly I heard the sound of heels clicking on the pavement. It was pretty late in the night so the streets were pretty much empty.

I peeked a little to see if it was her and indeed it was.

A smile crept on my face as I waited for the right moment. Just when I heard her heels' sound just beside me , I grabbed her hand and put my other hand on her mouth.

She was wriggling a lot and tried to shout until she saw who it was.

She calmed down but she was shocked too much which was too evident in her expression.

She opened her pretty little mouth but the words she said came out more of as a squeak.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice still melodic.

I just smiled and started rubbing the sides of her shoulders.

YOUR POV

I was screaming internally. The guy that I first ever liked was standing there in front of me in all glory.

Him rubbing my shoulders soothed me in a different way, like no spa, no massage or anything in the world could.

"So, what's your name?" He asked still smiling.

"We have plenty of time to reveal that , don't we?" I smirked

Teasing him was fun. I like him, I really do but I wasn't go on and all at once. I will take my time.

"Oh! We certainly do babygirl.".he replied me with that familiar smirk plastered across his face.

I sure was taken aback by the name he just called me by. I fell a pull in my stomach when he said that and I am sure the look on my face gave all my nervousness away.

"So....."

"Um...yeah?" I composed myself and asked him.

"Let me take you on a date"

______________________________________
A/N
So I updated I know ..... But okay I am going through a really bad phase and only writing these stories help me.
Thank you everyone for the all the best wishes means a lot when you're a loner *face drops*

Whatever, but no amount of words can express my love for all of you. I literally bawled my eyes out but seeing all those good things, shit I am so happy thanks thanks thanks thanks 💜💜💜💕💕💕😭😭😭😭😭

I MIGHT UPDATE ONLINE TOO.