Chapter seven

Guys I am soooo sorry, I know it's been months but here's an update.

Luke was about to step into the boat safely when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He spun around and found himself staring into eyes very much like his own. Luke made his face seem passive and shrugged off the hand on his shoulder, "Hermes." Luke greeted stiffly.

Hermes shifted on his feet, "You've been avoiding me."

"I know."

"I thought you forgave me when you left Kronos' side! Let me redeem myself."

Luke saw red, "First off, I did not leave Kronos' side, I killed myself, or as us lowly mortals say, committed suicide. Second, I did not kill myself because I forgave you. I did so because I did not want the demigods, who already have to suffer through your rule, have to become slaves to Kronos. They don't deserve that. I still hate you and the gods and if we had a chance, I would totally help the demigods overthrow you. Peace." And with that, he spun on his heal and continued where he had left off.

Luke was the first on the boat but he didn't really care. He stared at the sky for what felt like hours until the shadows suddenly clumped together and Nico seemed to sprout out of them. Luke shifted awkwardly in his seat and opened his mouth to speak.

"Shut up," Nico said.

"Don't worry about him Castellan, he's just a grump." A voice said, then Leo flopped into the spot right beside Nico. Said boy sent Leo a glare.

"Helllloooo brother's friends!" A certain cyclops said as a plopped down at the end of the boat. It swayed violently for a moment before steadying.

Piper came from nowhere and sat by Leo. She patted his head as if he were a small puppy and leaned back.

Annabeth came from the same place as Piper and sat across from her. She glanced at Luke with a, Are you okay? look in her eyes. Luke gave her a small nod. With that, Annabeth turned to Piper and began to have a very animated conversation about ceiling domes. Piper watched with a strange look in her eyes. Luke heard a ruffle of feathers and Ella was suddenly perched at the front of the ship like a figurehead.

Luke wondered how everyone was able to suddenly appear, then realized he was better off not knowing.

Leo decided to stand on his seat and srealized at the top of his lungs. "Everyone! The great praetor of New Rome has made his grand entrance! Let us all applaud for his highness!" Than Leo began to dramatically clap for Frank, who had clambered onto the boat moments before and was now giving Leo a withering glare. Leo seemed blissfully unaware for the other's hate as he sat back down where Piper, without missing a beat, gave him a slap upside his head. No one on the ship gave Leo a second glance for they were used to Leo's ways now.

Thalia was suddenly sitting near Luke and she gave him a greeting whack on the shoulder before laying back and resting her feet on Annabeth's lap, "It's too early," she muttered as she closed her eyes. Hazel hopped in gracefully soon after and gave everyone a small smile before she sat by Frank. Then they waited.

Clarisse then decided to make an entrance. "Idiots, where am I going to sit?" Everyone looked at Frank. He groaned, "Fine!" And he turned into a kitten and crawled onto Hazel's lap. She patted his head. Clarisse glared at everyone than sat beside Hazel. Tyson stared at Frank, "Tyson found a cat, praetor turned into a cat!"

Piper looked up and gave Tyson a thumbs up, "That's right, he's a cat now."

Ella nodded in appreciation, "Ella's Tyson is always right," she agreed.

"Are we gonna go now or what?" Annabeth demanded.

"Yeah! Mom lower us down." Piper yelled.

On the boat, Aphrodite nodded, "Of course, dear." She said pushing on a button and blew Piper a kiss. They were slowly lowered and Luke was sure he saw Aphrodite mouth 'go get'm tiger' to him. The boat finally hit the water and Piper disconnected them from the ship. Tyson pulled out the paddles and loudly proclaimed that he would be controlling the boat.