It Can Wait

I’m using some kind of script style, in which I found out about through @hotteas so that’s why it’s dedicated to her. Harry is the only person talking, so you’re not confused. Bold is what’s happening. Normal font is him talking.

I’m such a depressing person. :) Xx.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Camera zooms in at all aspects around the room.

Pans across a line of pictures on the wall.

Harry’s voice comes in softly in the background, the camera still panned across photos.

Niall was… different. He liked, well, almost everything. (chuckling) He was always up for anything.

All goes silent.

Camera snaps to Harry, who’s sitting alone on a couch, holding a poster with three words on it.

He was a very laid back person, Niall was. Always went with the flow.

Cuts to scene of Harry holding a picture of him and Niall.

He analyzes it closely.

(Still looking at photo) Niall got along with anyone; I still think that’s why we got along so well.

Zooms in on photo in Harry’s hands.

Niall understood me, as cheesy as that sounds. We were inseparable, I… (Voice fades out)

Snaps to scene of Harry wiping under his eyes.

(sniffling) I was going to ask him to marry me that day.

Soft sobs are heard as scene fades to black.

 Poster is brought up on screen.

(voice cracking) This was the text Niall was writing, as he drove on an iced-over bridge.

Zooms in on three words, the last word still unfinished.

‘I love yo’

Screen fades to black again.

White font appears on screen, one line at a time.

‘No text is worth dying over.

It can wait.’

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

So that was my attempt at script writing. I’ve never done it before, so if it sucks, my bad.

Photo Harry was holding on the side.