Prologue: Your wish is granted.

???: Young sister.

???: Yes Elder brother?

???: Have you heard recently on the surface?

???: Yes, I did. It truly is a tragic fate. A rare sight of a human wishing both heaven and hell after experiencing a cruel harsh life in his human world. He doesn't deserve this at all.

???: Indeed sister, now let us decide for a moment on what to do.

???: Of course.

. . .

. . .

. . .

???: Very well, we shall grant his wish. On a few conditions.

???: How so elder brother?

???: Firstly, we must descend into the human world and disguise ourselves. Then march straight into his school to have a little "Friendly chat" with the school board meeting. Whether if they want to hear it from us or not.

???: Agreed, hopefully it'll decide the fate of this "despising" human world and "hers" as well.

???: For that, we can agree on, young sister.

~~~~~

Meanwhile in the human world. . .

???POV:

~~~~~

Huh? What happened?

Huh? What happened?

Oh yeah, I tried to kill myself by jumping off the cliff and into the ocean.

Maybe it's a slower death? I don't know.

Yet for the first time, I feel . . . happy. Now that I don't have worry anymore of beating, neglect, abuse, embarrassment, harassment, all of it. I can die in peace.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Unbeknownst to me however, before closing my eyes shut, there was a small shadowy figure swimming straight towards me and catches.

~~~~~

???: How is the patient doctor?

???: He's stabilized, but in a coma. Although, I can't determine of why he tried to kill himself.

???: Shall I contact on the phone if his family wants to see him?

???: Go ahead nurse.

~~~~~

???: *sob*P-Please be okay, I-I don't *hic* want to l-lose you.