3

KING 🧨

Ive been waiting in my car outside of Ross for the last 15 minutes. I ain't mind though.

My new song I've been working on the past week was playing and I was focusing on that as I looked around at the semi empty parking lot.

"Couple people changed I knew I couldn't trust forever. But I only stay close to the ones I call brothers. Steady rocking back-to-back, gonna stay like that forever" I rapped along.

Wrote this in one night and one setting. I've been doing that a lot lately. Something I can't sleep at night so I just write until I can't anymore.

I look at the doors and I see Aaliyah coming out.

I jump out the car and went to her side.

A smile sneaked on her face when we got a fair distance from each other, my face the same.

"Hey baby" I pulled her into me with my arms around her head and bent my head down to kiss her sweet ass lips.

I let her go and opened her door for her to get in.

"Thank you" she says before sitting in. I close the door and walk back to the passenger side.

When I got in I grabbed my phone to change the song, but her hand stopped me before changing it.

She froze and listened to it. I watched her face really focus on what she was hearing and she was nodding her head to it.

"I really like this King" she says.

I grab her face and bring her over to me, smashing my lips into hers.

Hearing her compliment my art means a lot to me more than anything. Anything she says really means something to me. I know her blunt ass and she would roast a nigga if something wasn't right, but she ain't never did that for my music.

I kept kissing her plump lips slowly, savoring it as much as I can. Yeah it's bullshit we gotta hide what we got but we gotta keep it low until we can't anymore.

I didn't even notice I got her reaching more over to me because I was pulling her slowly toward me. She was basically over the whole middle console.

My right hand was holding her face and the other was softly rubbing on her jean covered ass before I squeezed a hand full of it causing her to breathe out heavily.

"Ok lemme stop because I'm tired" she laughs pulling away and sitting down to put her seat belt on. She just got off of work so I understand.

I playfully groan laying fully back in the seat with my head thrown back.

"Put it away" she says before she slapped my thigh dangerously close to my standing shaft. I flinch and swat her hand away.

I shuffle Aaliyah's playlist she had in my phone to a new song before starting the car and driving out of here.

It got quiet between us except for the radio playing some old song my mom plays around the house.

"So my aunt said she set an appointment for the morning the day after tomorrow" I tell her. She nods and exhales out her mouth staring forward. "Is that ok?"