8

MONICA'S ROOM💅🏽

MONICA'S ROOM💅🏽

AALIYAH🧨

I watch my reflection in my phone and started dancing to the song that's playing from Monica's phone.

"I don't wanna play no games, play no games. Fuck around and give you my last name" she sings.

I see the 200 people in my live adding hella hearts and positive comments. See that's my fan base. I say only positive things, never be in the drama, spread good energy because there's never a reason to wake up and just be fully negative toward someone. I don't see the point in it.

But if we're talking about Monica, her nosey ass be in everything and I think that's one of the reasons why she has more followers than me and Nicky.

"Can you guys dance to 'Was The Move' by Southsidesu? Hell yeah we can" I read the question and answered with excitement. "I fucking love that's song right now, it's all I play" I add.

"Oh you got attitude. Oh you real rude" Monica shouts a lyrics from the song.

"What's coming out next? Umm" I drag out thinking about my answer. I glance back at Monica and she just continued doing her makeup while sitting on her floor in front of her mirror.

"What's coming next is top secret between us three and our manager and another team we're working with" I said. We actually do have something very scream in the making. Our merch. Shirts is all we have now but were finding more than just that.

I waited out on my live for a couple more minutes before saying bye and leaving.

"Nicky needs to hurry the fuck up" I shout and falling back on the bed. "Our movie literally starts in 40 minutes and I'm tryna see the previews" and right on cue the devil walked in itself.

"My bad, my mom and dad were talking to me about being back before 10 since we have school tomorrow. Which I already said I was but they didn't trust me because of my tone" Nicky shrugged.

"Let's just hurry up and go. I need to see Donald Glover ASAP" I gather my purse and phone after slipping my shoes on. Yeah, we're gonna see Lion King.

We were out the house in ten minutes and now in Monica's car

"When we go the Sushi place I'm gonna try something new this time" Nicky states. I lift my head up from my phone and looked at them with wide eyes.

"I thought we agreed on Super Taco?" I looked at them.

"We had that last time and I got a stomach ache from it" Monica whines.

"Ok, we don't have to do that. But can we not have sushi?" The thought of sushi makes me sick adding onto a list of other foods I used to love. Maybe I'll like it in a couple months, but right now I can't stand it.

"Why can't we have sushi?" Nicky bugs. I exhaled and scratched my forehead. "You love sushi" she adds.

"Sushi just isn't agreeing with my body rn" I slightly stutter from the headache approaching.

It got quiet after that. They stopped questioning me and just went into silent mode.

"Ok, then I want WingStop"

"Oooh, WingStop sounds so good right now" they both agreed on that in a second.

"Is that ok, Liyah?" Nicky reaches from the back seat and rubs my slouched shoulder. She had this gentle tone and I felt so relaxed and nurtured.

Then I felt Monica put her free hand on my thought and squeeze it. That's when I felt my eyes start watering and throat get closed.

"Yeah that's fine" I say as clearly as possible from me about to start crying.

They're being so sweet and gentle with me that it took my by surprise. I'm always questioned and having my mind racing that it puts too much pressure onto me so this happening right now is just overwhelming me with happiness and joy.

They let me go and go into their conversation with nothing to add about what just happened. I'm so lucky to have sisters like them.

🆗🆗

"Hakuna matata what a wonderful phase " Nicky keeps singing over and over as we walk to the theaters.

"Oh my god, is that really all you know?" I shoved her away from me with an annoyed look on my face.

"Uh yeah, I haven't watched this movie since I was like ten" she shoved me back.

We get to the front and I'm the one who pays for the tickets having us go in.

As soon as we get into the door we were all surprised to see King is at the snack booths. He never even told me about working here.

We go in a line behind a family and I'm staring him down with my arms crossed. I can't believe him.

"I can't believe King's ass works here" Monica says.

"King!" Nicky semi shouts his name and waves when he lifts his head from pouring the drinks.

His eyes scanned them before landing on me with a shocked facial expression. He moved his eyes and put on a small smile and waved back at Nicky.

We're called next a couple minutes later and he smiles seeing us coming closer.

"Why didn't you tell us you work here? We could get a fucking discount or something" Nicky smacks her lips at him.

He shrugged and started scanning the candy we picked out. I stayed quiet and just watched the transaction.

"Well continue getting that money kid" Monica says as she and Nicky started gathering everything after she paid.

"Oh I get off in like thirty minutes, I'll come in there with y'all and watch it" he says looking at me mostly.

"Nope, nada.  It's our girls night-"

"We're not gonna be talking or anything in there. He could chill and then we could go out to eat" Nicky cuts Monica off.

"Ugh, fine" she walks off with Nicky trailing after her.

"We're talking about this" I finally speak up to him. He nods with a small smirk on his face.

"I know" he says backs. "Are you doing ok? The baby ok?" He ask.

I nod with a small sigh. "Yeah we're fine" with that I walked off to catch up to them since I don't know what room we're in.