⌜ eight ⌟

no.❞ chenle slapped his cheeks for the nth already this morning, the sound echoing around the silent hallways. ❝there's no way you are having a crush at that chicken.

he find it unbelievable that he was acting like jisung is his crush. the way his heart would beat fast when he's around, the way how he would stop and stare for a while without realizing that the 'a while' turned into five good minutes, and he would even get flustered around the younger. there's no way he's having a crush on the boy, he won't admit it as he found it very impossible. what is there to like about jisung?

boys like him are far from my type.❞ chenle nodded his head, trying to change his mind and send the message all around his body, telling his heart to stop beating fast whenever jisung is there, telling his stomach to stop feeling butterflies because he hasn't eaten even one, and just to stop feeling all fuzzy whenever jisung is around.

he even noticed himself acting like a highschool girl going to school early just to avoid her neighbor which is her crush, and which chenle is doing right now. chenle purposely woke up early to avoid being greeted by jisung in the front door. sure, he'll get a scolding later, but it's better to see his face later in class than seeing it first thing in the morning.

jisung is way, way, way very far from his ideal type, but why is he acting like this?

sure, he has the looks, but it's the attitude i'm looking for.❞ chenle then thought of someone and immediately had a smile on his face. ❝someone who's caring, who's always there when i need him, and someone who can make me smile so easily.

someone like xiaojun for example.

too busy thinking about his ideal type, chenle didn't even realize another student walking in front of him and caused for them to bump as chenle was busy with his thoughts and the other was busy reading a book. the two almost fell but luckily got on their feet and balanced theirselves and managed to apologize in their native language.

"i'm sorry."

the two paused for a while and took time to eye each other from top to bottom. the two immediately found each other familiar and then pointed a finger at each other.

you're that kid who hangs out with jisung, am i right?

you're that person jaemin hyung always stares at!

the student then blushed and looked away, ❝y-yeah i am.❞ it was no secret anymore that jaemin would stare at him, along with his other friend that's waiting for him inside the library right now. he would often catch jaemin staring at them and whenever he would pass a smile, jaemin would look away blushing.❝my name is huang renjun.