⌜ twenty two ⌟

without knocking, jisung barged inside a room. opening the door with full force like that big chicken who knocked the door down. ❝jaemin!

oh fuck!❞ the older being called flinched from his seat and had a hand on his chest, breathing heavily as he glanced up at jisung who doesn't feel a bit guilty for surprising him.

guess wha—❞ jisung flinched from his place when jaemin took a book in his hand and threatened it to throw at jisung. the younger male then chuckled nervously with his hands in front of him for protection. ❝sorry hyung.

honestly though, don't you guys know how to knock?❞ jaemin scoffed as he ran a hand through his hair after placing the book down to his study table that's a mess right now. ❝you might walk out on something you don't expect to see.

like you fucking jeno and renjun?❞ jisung simply said with that innocent tone of his as he flopped his body down to jaemin's fluffy mattress.

yes—❞ jaemin gasped and now didn't think twice to throw a pocket book at his cousin who only laughed at how he exposed himself. ❝this is a holy ground.

the younger male threw the pocket book back and jaemin caught it but it fell from his hands moments after when jisung spoke. ❝and then you have gay magazines under your bed. holy ground indeed, i feel so cleansed here.

jaemin sighed and pick up the pocket book down the ground. he then placed it down to his desk and went back to reviewing the books with different topics all at once. it may sound impossible since it's na jaemin we are talking about but the dude is actually doing great in memorizing the terms from biology, remembering the names and dates in history, and understanding the formulas in math.

he didn't even notice his cousin walking towards him and watching what he was all focused about. ❝are you studying?

you,❞ jaemin placed a hand on jisung's cheek and pushed his head away. ❝should stop sniffing on other people's business.

the tall male snorted as he decided to just stay on jaemin's bed. ❝why are you studying? that's so not you.❞ jisung pouted as he stared at jaemin who's eyes are on the books. ❝the beloved na jaemin i know is supposed to be all eyes on the gay magazines he bought using his parents' money.

it looks like jisung was talking to air. not even a glance, jaemin completely ignored the younger and went to focus on reviewing for the upcoming tests he had to take again with him forcing the teacher with his charms.

right jisung?❞ jisung stared up the ceiling while making his hand motion as if he's talking to his hand. ❝your presence is very much appreciated here.