•Mean manager•

So it started with your manager,Kim Hwa-lee,got into an accident.You needed a replacement manager until manager Hwa-lee gets better.

Eventually,JY Park found one.Her name was Amy,she was American,so her name was like that.And her features,she looked like she wasn't even Korean.She was in her early 20's,about..28 years old..?

•••

So Twice started preparing for a concert,when manager Amy came up to you and said,

"Go faster,you're so slow,you're such a roadblock to Twice."

And since she was your temporary manager,you answered back,you weren't gonna show weakness to her kind.

"Why don't you go boss around someone else instead of slowing me down,ma'am."

And with that,she slapped you.Wow,talk about anger issues,am I right??

"How dare you answer back to me like that?!You brat!!"

To your luck,Sana came to your rescue.

"Excuse me ma'am,kindly stop doing that to Sujee?Unless you wanna get fired?"

"Fine."And then she walked away,like nothing just happened.

•••

"Are you okay Sujee?"

"I'm fine,unnie"

"Let's go now?"

"Yeah,let's go..by the way,thanks for backing me up awhile ago unnie..."

"That was nothing,that'll teach her never to mess with my members"

While walking to the backstage,she starting saying jokes that made you crack up every now and then.This chipmunk💙💙

•••
By the time the both of you reached backstage,the members noticed your face with red handmark(lol,what??)

"Sujee,what happened to you?!"-Jihyo

"Who did that to you!?!"-Chaeyoung

And questions began filling the room,even the staff was worried.But I reassured them that I was fine.

•••
And after a while,JY Park found out about the incident and fired Amy.But luckily,Hwa-lee was already healed that time.

"She deserves that for being horrible to you,Sujee!!"said Momo

"Can we go eat now,guys?"Tzuyu asked

"YEAH!!LET'S GO!!"

~End

I'm back guyss!!It's really unusual for me to update and actually be interested in updating,so here u go!!💜💜Hope u enjoyed,pls vote💖💖Have a nice day!!💎💎