Chapter 2 - The shadow guy

~Hayabusa's P.O.V~

Ever since Hanabi and I met we have become a rival pairs in every fights and trainings, and she might beat me at some times but I still dominate in every fights.

It's been a few days since the incident had happened and I can't still fell asleep because of it, I have been wondering, is she asleep now?, Is she scared?, Wait no definitely she's not scared that word sure scared for sure doesn't exist in her vocabulary I don't know why I am so concerned about her, I don't know how to explain this feeling that I've had since I've met her, back then when I had seen the determination in her eyes, and I can see how strong and independent woman she is, and I wanted her ever since then, but I just can't seem to tell her the truth because I am afraid that maybe she doesn't feel the way I feel for her, because of the fact that she is strong enough and doesn't need any man at her side, does she feel the same way as I do?, I wanted to be sure first before going onto conclusions.

~The next morning~

~Hanabi's P.O.V~

I woke up feeling like someone sat down into the side of my bed, I already knew who's the person sitting beside me, I could never be wrong with that presence.

"Hey, good morning Hanabi, I think it's already time to wake up, and by the way don't ask why I am here and how, because you just forgot to close your windows, and oh how very irresponsible that never happened before, but now how could you be so lazy, what could've happen if ever it isn't me who claimed my way through your windows?," He says his voice slightly showing annoyance and concern, and he is right I never go to sleep without any of my windows or doors aren't locked, truth is I am always in my senses because of what had happened in that day, Ughh why would my mind think about it that way, I quickly get off those thoughts out in my mind  "oh umm yeah I just umm, forgot to closed it but be rest assured nothing bad has happened " . I replied, there we stared in silence and I am actually getting irritated because we never really stared at each other this long, and those eyes, his eyes were full of mysteries, gosh I can't take it anymore and so I broke the stare by looking at the windows in my corner, hayabusa then coughs and straighten his position before saying "Are you forgetting something?" And as much as possible I tried to remember if I have some issues with him and in seconds it clicked into my mind, "oh yes of course! I will cook us your favorite , well then I'll just bath and fix myself then I'll cook our meal" I said.
he just smiled, completely showing his perfect white teeth's and displaying those porcelain white teeths " just go downstairs and wait, I'll be quick" I said. And with that he did what I told him to and made his way downstairs.