14.

edited

Hoseok started to visit Yoongi more often, he felt the need to look after the older boy after everything he had been told. He felt the need to protect him with everything he got. Yoongi didn't complain about it, he appreciated the concern from the younger since he found himself not visiting Mark as often as he used to because Hoseok was always there to stop him.

He wanted to try, he wanted to get better for Hoseok.

Yoongi never really dated before, he never really had that type of commitment in his life and it still scares him but he tries, he tries so hard. But the thought of rejection scared him too. He really wanted to try for Hoseok.

Yoongi was in his studio when he heard someone knocking on his door, he didn't bother to tell them to come in as he heard the door opening without his permission.
"Who is it?"

"Me"

Hoseok.

Yoongi smiled to himself before he turned his chair around to face the younger, he was used to the boy coming over every once in a while after the incident of him disappearing two months ago.

"Get dressed were going somewhere"

And with that Hoseok left the studio to go wait for the older in the living room. Yoongi just sighed and got up. It's the first time Hoseok had told him to go somewhere with him and it scared him even though it shouldn't so he just left his studio quietly to join the younger.

"Where to?" He asked as they were walking towards Hoseok's car.

"It's a surprise" Hoseok smiled.