I move in with the boys

~~~Addison's P.O.V~~~

~5:40pm~

"MOM SHUT UP! YOUR A BLOODY BITCH!" I slam my door shut and pick up my phone and call Cameron in tears.

~~~Phone Call~~~

"Hey Addi, what's wrong?" Cam asked through the line, sounding curious.

"Mum and I have had so many fights since you left and I just wanna come and live with you. I hate it here. Please, can I come stay. " I sobbed with tears streaming down my face.

"Yeah of course you can. I have a spare room, but you'll have to hold in there until the end of the week." Cam told me. I felt so happy.

"Yeah I will, thanks Cam, I love you!"

"Love you too, I'll send the plane tickets in the mail. See you soon Addi."

~~~ End of Call ~~~

Cam moved to L.A a few months ago when Magcon, a group he is in, got really big. Ever since he moved out mom has just been starting all these pointless arguments about absolutely nothing. It drives me insane.

Its 6:00pm so I head down stairs to cook some 2 minute noodles for dinner, its not like mom cooks me anything. Mom is in the kitchen but I don't pay any attention to her. I cook the noodles and go back up stairs. I sat on my bed and messaged Payton. I told her everything that happened and that I'll be moving to L.A.

I went down stairs and washed up my mess. Mom was sitting at the kitchen bench, I went and sat down next to her.

"Mom look I'm sorry for going of at you like that, but you can't just pick on every little thing I do. I'm 16 now not a freckin' 2 year old, okay." Mom completely ignored me. She didn't even look up.

"Mom, I'm moving to L.A to live with Cameron" She still didn't look up so i walked over to stairs and shouted

"I don't even think i love you anymore!" Tears fell from my eyes.

I ran up to my room and called Payton to ask if i could sleep at her house until I go and live with Cam. She said i could stay tomorrow and Friday night and by then by I should be on my way to L.A. I messaged mom to tell her i was sleeping at Paytons' because i couldnt stand seeing her face again. I put on my pajamas and went to bed hoping there wouldnt be anymore crap tomorrow.

~~~Next Day~~~

I woke up around 7 and took a shower. After my shower I got dressed in black ripped high-waisted shorts and a patterned white crop. I dried and straightened my hair and did my makeup. I put on my white high tops and packed my bag for Paytons'. All my other things were getting shipped to Cameron's house today and Cam had organized someone to box and deliver all my things.

I went down stairs for breakfast, i opened up a box of cereal and pored it into a bowl. I thought it was unusual that mom hadn't screamed at me yet so i called out to her.

"MOM?" There wasn't an answer, she probably went out so she could avoid me saying goodbye.

See how much she loves me?

~9:40am~

After breakfast i didn't even bother cleaning up my dishes or leaving a goodbye note. I grabbed my bags for Paytons' and my Penny Board and skated over to Paytons'.

~10:30am~

Payton and i talked for a while before skating to the mall. We had done some shopping and bought some things to put in my room at Cams house,we got hungry so we started walking towards the food court for lunch and we saw my mom with some fat guy out the front of Target.