we 'move' out

~~~Cams P.O.V~~~

~3:43pm~

"Yeah, i guess we could move out but were to" I asked because it might look a bit suspicious if we just leave.

"We won't actually leave, we will just make him think that, and plus we don't know anything about this guy he could have a whole army in there ready to attack us." Addi was right.

"Where could we go?" Taylor asked, everyone looked at Addi because she was the one who had all the ideas.

"We could go visit Brent in Orange County, i'm sure his mom wouldn't mind, i could catch up with Lexi again and plus we are going there in a few weeks for Magcon anyway"  We all agreed and I went into my bedroom so i could call Brent.

"Addison, you know everyone" Carter teased her.

"Girl i know" Addi quotes Brent alot.

~~~Addi's P.O.V (after Cam made phone call)~~~

~3:59pm~

"Hey, Mahogany do you want to film a Q and A video with me?"

"Yeah of course, i'll ask you the questions pass me your phone and i'll find some good ones while you set up the camera." I do as told and set the camera up out the back by the pool.

I press record once Mahogany's ready.

~~~Video~~~

Addi: Hey, i'm back with another video. Today I'm going to do an #AskAddi and I have Mahogany here to ask the questions that you guys sent in from twitter. So let's get to it.

Mahogany: @Magcon_bae_vine asks 'Are you dating one of the Magcon boys?'

Addi: Yes, I am. But I'm not saying who just yet.

Mahogany:  Oooohhhhh, aha @AddisAngels asks 'When is your birthday?'

Addi: My birthday is on the 31st of December. New years eve!

Mahogany: @Magcon_1D_ZAYUM asks ' what's your full name?'

Addi: Addison Winter Dallas.

Mahogany: @I_love_The_Jacks asks 'Favorite Jack and Jack song?'

Addi: I like all of their songs, but if i had to choose i would pick 'Tides'

Mahogany: @MissMahone_Magcon asks 'who is your favorite Magcon boy?"

Addi: Well, i can't choose. i don't want to offend any of them, considering they're all downstairs right now and plus if you were a true fan you wouldn't have a favourite.

Mahogany: @Magconquotes897 asks 'Favourite quote from one of the boys?'

Addi: 'Smile and if you cant find a reason to, do it for me' or 'People say you've changed like its a bad thing,change is good' are a few of my favourite quotes.

Mahogany: I think that's all the questions for this week

Addi: Thanks for all the questions, i will have a knew video next week, I'm starting a vine account the links will be in the description, we also filmed a video on Mahogany's channel so click her face.

Mahogany: yeah click ma face!

~~~End of Video~~~

~~~Skip Mahogany's Video~~~