Brainwashed

Summary:An attack happens at the tower and the avengers go savage and peter shows off his savage/feral side and helps the others. Bucky and peter aren't affected. Just saying the avengers in this are steve,peter,bucky,bruce,clint and tony. Nats on a mission.

No ones POV
All the avengers are sitting in the common room eating when peter swings in through the window and falls on tony. "Ow. Peter what the hell, just use the door." Everyone laughed and carried on eating and watched Peter roll onto his side and grabbed Tonys food and ran off. "PETER GET BACK HERE! THAT WAS MY NOODLES!!" Peter ran up the wall and sat on the ceiling and started eating. Not a minute later the window smashed and a tiny gas canister came in through the hole. Smoke filled the room and everyone started coughing, apart from peter, Bruce and Bucky. Bucky started talking first
"Guys what's happening? Friday please initiate lockdown. Don't let anyone in or out." Okay Mr Barnes. You heard a little clunk when the barriers shut.

Buckys POV
Everyone fell to the ground and only me and Peter were still fine. When they all fell they got up slowly and just stood there. Peter was standing next to me when they growled at us. I look at Peter and raise my eyebrows. He smiles and jumps at them. "Peter what are you doing?" He punches Clint down and looks at me. "What they were going to attack." I saw all the other avengers jump towards us. Clint is already knocked out while the others jump at us or scatter, like tony. I told Bruce to go to the hulk room to stay safe, its the safest and strongest place in the tower. Me and Peter started fighting the others. Steve ran up to Peter and punched him in the face and i watched him fall to the ground...i jumped in front of steve and punched him.
Steve stumbled backwards and i ran up to peter, i crouch down to him to find him growling. fuck sake, feral mode. I move back and shake my head at steve.
"You have fucked up steve. Good luck." Bucky runs behind steve and pushes him towards peter.

No ones POV
Peter gets up slowly and growls at steve. Peters eyes are red and his fangs have grown and he's now on top of steve. Bucky looked at Peter and shook his head, "Peter i know for a fact you have a venom that can paralyse people. Do. Not. Bite him." Peter looked at Bucky before he bit him. Steve laid on the floor and looked shocked. Clint was next but Peter just webbed him up to the wall. He looks at Bucky and says

"Where is Tony?!" He growls and runs up the walls and into the vents. Peter has venom dripping from his fangs when he crawled through the vents. He finally got to his lab he dropped down from the ceilings. He growls at Tony as he's making a weapon and hisses. Tony gets the weapon ready and points it to peter and shoots, before he gets hit he dodges the blast and jumps to him.
Bucky runs into the room with Bruce and tries to pulls peter away from him.

While mid air peter got ready to punch tony in the jaw, he opens his mouth and roars (ish). He lands a punch and tony hits his head on the table then falls to the floor. Peter then stands over him and hisses loudly. Bucky runs over to Peter and pulls his arms by his side and holds them tight. "Peter well done. Please come down from the savage side hide your fangs and eyes."

-Time skip to when they are better and in the med bay-
Tonys POV
I wake up in the med bay with Clint and Steve. I look around and see that they all have bruises and i feel so much pain, my face hurts so much. "Friday what happened to us earlier?" Sir it appears that the tower was attacked earlier and Clint attacked peter and Bucky first. Steve attacked next and Tony you ran to the lab and tried to make a weapon and also tried to shoot peter. 
All of our eyes widened as we heard that we attacked peter. Clint looked upset and looked up. "Friday can we see the video of Peter fighting us." Friday didn't reply but only pulled up a hologram.

Clint attacks first and peter punches him. Clint falls unconscious and peter webs him up. Steve then goes for Peter and lands a punch, Peter falls to the floor and when he gets up he has fangs and red eyes.
Steve looks upset that he hurt peter.
After peter got up he launched himself  at Steve and bit him. Steve went stiff and fell to the floor. After a while peter hissed and jumped up to the vents and went to Tonys lab. Peter jumped down into his lab and everyone watched tony shoot at peter. He dodged it and jumped to tony. Everyone gasped  and watched tony fall and peter growled loudly.
The hologram goes and everyone looks at each other and gasped at what peter was showing. Peter walked into the med bay with Bucky, Peter was hiding behind him and it looked like he was crying.

Part 2 out soon
🌹🌹🌹🌹