Chapter 36

*Harry's POV*

I felt my eyes grow wide. This is something that I was wanted with Zoe since I met her and I can't believe this was actually happening. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. "I can't believe that we are going to have a kid together. I love you Zoe. So much." I kissed her with passion and sat the cake on the bedside table and pulled her closer to me. 

I lifted her gown and placed my hand on her stomach. "I know this is really cheesy but I can't believe that my child with you is in there. You are going to be a great mother." 

I got up and reached inside of the pocket of my pants that were on the ground. "I was goingt o do this tonight but when I saw what Calum and Kia gave us for a gift I decided to wait but now seems like a perfect time to do this." I got back in bed and pulled the covers over me so my junk wasn't exposed as I did this. 

"I don't really know how to do this or what to say so i am just going to jump right into it." Zoe sat up and sat cross legged on the bed so she was looking at me. I took her hands and ran my thumb over them as I held them. "Zoe, I love you so much and I can't even imagine spending my life with someone else. When I saw you that first day in my class, I knew that I was going to do whatever I could to get you. You were stunning and there was something about you that made me want you. When you were crying at your brothers bar, I couldn't just leave. I knew that I could lose my job for even touching you but I couldn't help myself. Holding you in my arms make me feel like I could protect you from anything. 

"When you started to text me at the hotel after thanksgiving, I knew you wanted me back. That's when I knew that you were going to be mine. When you started staying at my place and helping me paint, well it was like we were already married. That's when I knew I wanted to marry you. Seeing how I could make you laugh and smile from ear to ear was the best feeling in the world. 

"When you were there for me when My mother died, you were the sole reason i made it though that time in my life. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you. You are my rock and everything that I love in this world. 

"I wanted to spend everyday with you. Even if it was just for 10 minutes at a time. I found myself, laying in bed at night, thinking of ways that I could see you more and more.

"I know that there were times that I really messed up and make you hate me but I never stopped loving you. It killed me when you weren't in my life and you were gone." She removed one hand from my grip and started to wipe away tears that were streaming down her face. 

"When i see you with Eric, I see how wonderful of a mother you will be. I can picture you playing with Eric and our own child and it almost makes me cry at how beautiful of a family we will have one day.

"What I'm trying to say is, That nobody loves me the way you do. We have been though so much together and even though you weren't mine for a while, you came back to me. You are the only person in my life that has came back after I pushed them away." I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath, "Zoe, Will you please be my wife?" 

Zoe was crying harder than I have ever seen her cry before. "Yes! Yes! Of course, Harry!" I slipped the ring on to her finger and pulled her into me. 

"I can't believe that in one day, I get the news that not only you are going to be my wife but my also the mother of my child. I love you." 

"I love you too." She kissed my lips and rested her head on my chest. "But the wedding can't be until after I have this child. I am not going to look like a whale at my own wedding." 

I coulnd't help but laugh at her. "Whatever you want love. It's up to you. If you wanted to I would take you down to the courthouse in the morning and marry you then."