A New Life

Rosè POV:

Everything is over for me... I hate everything. I never wanted to move house, but it's for the best for mom.

She quitted her job to get a better one. You're probably wondering where my dad is well he is in a better place...

Well enough waffling about, I have to unpack these boxes and start sorting out my room. Ugh, the room is such a mess that I wanna kill myself with a spoon.

~time skip~

I sighed with exhaustion after 3 hours of sorting my room. I plopped on my bed and went on my phone to text my best friend Lisa. Luckily she will be transferred to the school I'll be going to.

(Bold Lisa/Rosè normal)

~texting~

-On Phone-

Hey Lalis, watcha doing??

Oh hey Chae nothing much how is the new neighbourhood

I'm not sure btw are u excited to go to school together

Ummmm isn't the answers obvious HELL YEAH

Lol can't wait to see u!!

Same but I gtg sorry today is gonna be my execution day

Why?!

Well haha mom found about Jungkook and me hehe

Well good luck getting out of that bye

Bye...pray for me

Lol I will bye

After that I threw my phone on the bed and decided to go to bed. I slowly closed my eyes... until my mom shouted at me to come downstairs.

I sighed angrily and dragged my legs downstairs, as I made my way into the living room, I saw two different people.

"Rosè dear come and meet our next door neighbours." Mom said.

"Well hello dear, look how much you've grown, it is a pleasure meeting you, my name is Mrs. Park and meet my son, Park Jimin."

I was pretty confused about the part, look how much you've grown, but I realised that few week ago my mom was talking about Parks on the phone.

My eyes averted to him and there u saw him, cherry red lips, squishy cheeks, beautiful eyes and a mochi face.

He was about to say something until his mother said,"Jimin why don't you to go up and spend time with eachother?"

Jimin  huffed in annoyance and stood up and asked, "Where is your room."

I said nothing and led him to my room.  It was pretty awkward. When we arrived he opened the door and slumped down on my bed.

"Hey, why are you sleeping on my bed get off!"

He looked at me and I froze, oh ma gash his glare can kill you. But I wouldn't let him take control of me, this was my room.

I power walked towards him and when I grabbed a held of him when all of a sudden, he pushed me the on bed, went on top of me and....

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it and peace out.