Chapter 6

Link fell to the ground in a panting mess and the shadow soon followed. "Had enough already? I don't think I said I was done with you quite yet" he chuckled darkly and Link's blue eyes widened.

Dark picked him up, an evil smirk on his face. The tall mad carried Link into the bedroom and threw him on the bed, quickly crawling on top of him to make sure he didn't go anywhere. "You ever been fucked before?" Link's eyes widened further and his face became a flushed red. He shook his head furiously, unable to speak from pure shock.

Dark licked his lips and leaned in, getting closer and closer to the others face. "Good, then I'll be your first, my little virgin." Links tried to escape but, out of nowhere, Dark pulled out a rope and tied his hands to the headboard quite harshly. He quickly undressed Links and admired the view of the others naked body.

Lust sparkled in his eyes as he licked one of Link's nipples, making his shiver furiously. Dark smirked devilishly and started to suck on one of his nipples harshly, while massaging the other slowly, earning a stifled moan from Link.

He then moved down to Link's dick once more, and upon seeing that it was hard once more he chuckled softly. "Getting hard from me teasing your nipples are we?" He looked up at Link with his crimson red eyes.

Link blushed a deep red and looked away out of embarrassment. Dark licked the tip of the others dick before plunging the entire thing into his mouth making Link moan loudly. He bobbed his head up and down quickly and sucked harshly. Link moaned out and shut his eyes tightly. Not long after he came into the others mouth and watched as Dark swallowed all of it.

Dark then shoved two fingers right by his mouth. "Suck." He said in a commanding tone. Link slowly opened his mouth and closed his lips around the others fingers softly, sucking as he went. Satisfied, Dark pulled out his fingers and stuck them right by Links entrance. He then shoved in a finger making Link cry out at the sudden jolt of pain that went through his ass.

When the other was used to it Dark added two more fingers and began scissoring him roughly. Link moaned out loudly as the other his his prostate. Dark smirked at his reaction knowing what he did.

The shadow then pulled out his fingers, earning a sad whimper from the Hyrulean. Dark chuckled at his reaction and positioned his own dick at the entrance of the others needy hole. Links eyes became foggy with lust as the other pushed his way into him. Tears began to form at the edges of the Hyrulean's eyes as the pain set in.

After a few minutes pain turned to pleasure as the shadow began thrusting into the other slowly. Link moaned out for the other to go faster and damn did he oblige. Dark thruster at an inhuman speed that caused Link to moan out very loudly, seeing as he hit his prostate every time.

Not long after Link came again all over both of their chests. Feeling the warm substance on his chest Dark came inside Link. He then pulled out, a trail of semen leading from his sick to the others ass. Dark collapsed next to him and untied his ropes softly. Link rubbed his wrists as Dark pulled him close to his naked chest. Link blushed softly and mumbled "I love you...." into Dark's chest quietly.