Chapter 2

While He pulling down her leggings , the other hand he slowly pull his fingers out , & put it in her mouth 😩 , next thing yk He getting butt ass 'pnaked she sitting on the couch feeling herself , she turned on a lil bit ... She got down she got that dick ready & got to sucking 😛 , Tyrec , said "shiiiddddddd" she sucked his dick for 10 mins straight , then that's when he started playing with it got it lil wet wet 💦💦 & he started eating it , & almost drowned 🏊🏾 she on the couch screaming & moaning & calling him daddy 😏 , he did that for a good 9 mins so yk that pussy good , so once he got it all right, then He stick it innn slowly he told Alisha "it ainn gone hurt you gone take daddy dick ☺️" he started slowly , went a lil bit faster and started beating that pussy , Alisha phone started ringing , it was Her Mom 🙄 she called like 10times tryna see is she ok . it's about 1Am , Brittni called wondering where tf she at , tyrec still beating ha pussy , Alisha turned around & tyrec start hitting it from the back . Tyrec said , "gone head & throw it back for me " Alisha throwing it back .... About a hour later Alisha was sleep ☺️ .. Tyrec woke her up & said you "Alisha you gotta dip my girlfriend coming " Alisha throws up on the sofa and throws up on the floor .. Tyrec Panicking scared af , heen wanna get caught up alisha was having a hangover , she went in the bathroom naked & lock the door and throwed up in the toilet ... Tyrec in there panicking .. His girlfriend knocking on the door her name Reshunda , she says "OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR TYREC " tyrec trying to clean up the vomit & he butt ass naked 😭 alisha phone was ringing back to back , her momma called bout 100 times & brittni still tryna get in hold of her , Reshunda at the door , knocking & bust the mfn door down , alisha came out the bathroom naked , Alisha Was surprised & knew Reshunda was her cousin .... Tyrec Was Like "Baby I can explain " Reshunda wass......... (To Be continued )