Chapter 3

Reshunda was mad asf , she had a full loaded strap on , she ran for Alisha first & started swinging ha short ass , Alisha was naked 😩 Reshunda was like " BITCH TF YOU DOING WITH MY MAN HOE" Alisha didn't know 😩 but she was still getting ha ass whoop , Tyrec naked ass tried to stop them from fighting , he got Reshunda off Alisha , & Reshunda started beating Tyrec Ass , then she pulled out that strap , Tyrec had his hands up scared , Alisha on the ground crying , reaching for her phone on the table to call 911 , but Reshunda wasn't going for it , so she POP💥 Alisha Ass , Tyrec sitting there crying , praying that his crazy ass girlfriend don't POP💥 his ass too but anyway Reshunda BLAST him to , Alisha didn't make it to the phone, But Ha phone was going crazy, Reshunda PICK up the phone , it was Alisha momma , Reshunda ain't say nun Alisha momma otp "Alisha wtf you doing , yk im beating yo mfn ass when you get home , WAIT TILL I FIND YOU " Reshunda breathing heavily otp , She said "YO DAUGHTER DEAD BITCH" & hang up the phone , Brittni boyfriend Coon drove up , & the door was bust down cause Reshunda fuck up the door . Coon came in like "WTF GOING ON CUZ" Reshunda bust out crying saying " I Fuck up mane , I wasn't thinking" Coon Was Mad Asf , people next door was calling the police , being nosey ... Coon sitting there panicking , he called up Brittni & Reshunda on the ground praying saying " Lord please forgive me 😭" police was on they way , Brittni otp with coon , "Alisha Just Got SHOT BY TYREC Gf " Brittni replies, " thinking Coon playing , Stop Playing Coon" Coon Replies , "YO HOMEGIRL DEAD FOO" brittni otp , couldn't believe it so she hang up , Reshunda dumb ass ran out & droved away ... COON Dipped too , he went to Brittni house , POLICES WAS ALL AT TYREC HOUSE , they was searching for hand prints & all that shit ... Coon at Brittni house & it came up on the news .. Brittni started screaming cryinnng , "NOOOOOOOO , not my bestfriend lord nooooooo whyyyyy 😪" Coon tried holding her , but brittni was having a fit 💯 . Brittni calmed down 6 hours later , Alisha & Tyrec death was still trending on the news , so kayla , mia , & courtney was texting Brittni & they was all sad & they all linked up at Brittni house 😪 Brittni thought about some savage ass shit... (To be continued )