1

yoongles~ IS FACETIMING

"Y/N! Annyeong! How are you doing?"

"Haha I'm doing fine Yoongles."

"Aah.. ok. Im performing today Y/N.. infront of a little over 12,000 people. Can you believe that?"

He flashed his infamous gummy smile.

"Wow Yoongi! Thats a lot of people."

"I know.. but Y/N I was think that you could come backstage with me before I go on stage. I dunno.. what do you think?"

"I'd love to go backstage with you Yoongi. Just tell me the time to come."

He smiled even wider.

"The times of the concert is 6 PM to 8 PM. So you should probably come at 5:30 PM. Would that work for you Y/N?"

"Yep! That works! I can't wait to see you Yoongi. Anyways I should go. Annyeong Yoongles!

"Annyeong Y/N!"

Y/N~💖 HAS ENDED THE CALL

Y/N got herself ready to go backstage with yoongi. She threw on a slightly oversized love yourself hoodie with some black leggings, wearing Adidas as her choice of shoes. By the time she was ready it was already 5 PM.

By the time she got backstage it was 5:45 PM. She looked around for Yoongi but instead found Namjoon. Since she would always visit Yoongi she had made friendships with all the other band members.

She thought about asking Namjoon where Yoongi was but she figured that would come off rude so she didn't. Finally she spotted yoongi.

"Yoongi! You pabo!"

She said running towards him. She jumped at Yoongi.

"Yah! What did I do?"

"Why didn't you tell me what section you were in!? I was looking all over at you in the A section! Not the B section!"

She kept hitting Yoongi until she realized she wasn't doing any damage. Embarrased.. she hid her face in her Hoodie.

"P-Pabo!"

He laughed. "Y/N I thought you knew we were in the B section. Why didn't you ask?" He asked in a playful but slightly serious tone.

"Because I just assumed it was A!"

"Tsk tsk. Y/N you need to stop assuming things."

"W-Whatever!"

"Its nearly my performance Y/N. Wanna see me dance?"

"Sure!"

"Ok.."

He got up from his seat and fixed his hair. "You better not laugh at me."

"Hahah I wont!"

"Wow Yoongi that was just. Wow."

"Thanks Y/N. I hope your actually impressed and not just saying that because I'm your friend."

"Oh no no! Im actually fairly amazed Yoongi. Good job!"

"Thanks."

He laughed a little before checking his watch,

"Oh wow. Its 5:55 PM. I have to go get my hair and clothes touched up. I'll be gone for a little Y/N. Bye!"

He hugged her then left.

He came back out with a bucket hat and red and white themed clothes with a hint of black. "How do I look?" He said in a joking tone. "Great." Y/N said as she laughed along.

Finally the time came for Yoongi to perform. "Good luck!" Y/N shouted to Yoongi as he was going onto the stage. He flashed his gummy smile at her then left.

Mic drop started playing and Yoongi aswell as the other members started dancing.

As they danced Y/N's eyes floating towards Yoongi. She admired how beautifully his body swayed as he dance and his amazing vocals. Y/N knew she had always liked Yoongi but she had always bottled it up inside. Now she was planning to confess to Yoongi through a plan that she and the other band members of bts had made.

She kept her eyes focused on Yoongi, occasionally drifting to the other members but staying focused on Yoongi. As mic drop ended There was an applaud. You went through that cycle for the rest of the song.

Before you knew it the performance was over and Yoongi was back.

"Im back Y/N! How was the performance?"

He looked very sweaty but was wearing his gummy smile.

"Your performance was just so amazing. Good job!"

"Thanks Y/N." You smiled at him then looked at the time.

"Sorry Yoongi. I gotta go. We can facetime at night if you like."

"Yea ok. Lets do that. See you later Y/N."

He hugged you then left.

~

Word Count - 717