3

There was a long silence between the two before Yoongi spoke up. "You're joking. Right Y/N?"

"No. No I'm not joking Yoongi. I truly love you and would do anything for you."

Yoongi just looked at the ground. An awkward aura was around them. "So Yoongi. This might be too early to ask but.. will you be my Boyfriend?" Y/N said with a nervous tone. Yoongi was the first person she had ever fallen in love with and she always thought that was a mistake, since Yoongi was part of a band that was popular and he had lots of fangirls/fanboys.

"I'll give you some time to think. About a week. If I don't get a respond back then I'll assume it's a no." Y/N said nervously to Yoongi as she got up and left.. leaving Yoongi there.

~

Its been a few days with Yoongi and Y/N not talking to each other. Although Y/N has been talking to the other band members and they all seem worried for Yoongi. Y/N had grown close with a specific band member though. That member is Jimin.

Over the past days Y/N had made a close friendship with Jimin. Although they weren't best friends, they were close friends. Jimin would always call Y/N and comfort her, making sure to listen to everything she was spilling out.

However today was different from all the lonely days.. because today she had finally gotten a reply from Yoongi.

~

Sorry for the short chapter! Word count - 258