2

The time was 11 PM and Y/N was laying in her bed. She decided to phone Yoongi.

CALLING Yoongles~

After some waiting she figured he was probably sleeping.

MISSED CALL

She sighed and looked for her friend Jisoo's number. But while she was looking she found a Voicemail from Yoongi. She clicked on it and listened.

"Annyeong Y/N! Im just making this because I know I won't be able to talk to you. Im extremely tired since I went out with the boys and the performance and everything. Hope you're not disappointed. But the main reason was to just tell you to love yourself, and don't let anyone tell you your worthless or anything."

There was a short pause before he continued.

"I read your message about going out on Friday.. and I would totally say yes but on Friday I have to Train so how about Saturday or Sunday? Im sorry about the inconvenience Y/N, but my manager really wants me to practice on mainly Idol. Wait I have an idea.. how about you come and watch me train? Then when I'm done we can go out? Aah.. training will be long then."

He seemed to be spaced out.

"I'll start my training at 3 AM. Just for you. Then I'll train till 7 PM then we can go out. Does that suit you? That suits me so were doing it. Come anywhere from 6:30 PM to 7 PM. You can come earlier or later but knowing you you'll come at 6 something PM. Anyways this might be getting too long for you Y/N. To end this message I just wanna say that you should love yourself and never doubt yourself and I hope you have a good sleep. Annyeong!"

THE VOICEMAIL HAS ENDED

She listened to the voicemail again and appreciated Yoongi's voice. When she was done listening she put her phone on her drawer then dreamed about her and Yoongi.

~

She sprung her eyes opened and yawned. She checked the time. It read 3 PM. Wow.. I slept in till 3. Unbelievable! She said in her mind. She got up and brushed her teeth and made her hair before deciding what clothes to wear. She decided on a black hat that read 'Shook.' On the front and paired it with a black jacket and some short jeans. She wore her usual Nikes instead of her Adidas since she only wore her Adidas when she was  trying to be 'formal' even though thats not very formal.

By the time she was fully ready it was 6 PM. She drove to Bighit and went to the room Yoongi was training in. When she spotted Yoongi she smiled wide but Yoongi smiled even wider.

"Y/N! You made it! Im surprised you didn't come at 8 PM." He said joking. "Whatever Yoongi. And aren't you suppose to be practicing?"

"My manager let me off early since I was meeting with you. Anyways-" he was cut off by Namjoon phoning him? At that moment Y/N knew that she was starting her plan to confess to Yoongi. Yoongi grabbed for him phone. "Namjoon?" He picked it up. "Annyeong Namjoonie. Why are you calling me?" He asked a little bluntly. "Jin Hyung needs you."

"If he needed me why didn't he call me?"

"He wanted me to call you since he lost his phone."

"Again? Damn Hyung needs to get his shit together."

"HEY NO SWEARING IN MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER." Y/N hollered from behind.

"WHATEVER Y/N. Anyways where does he want me to meet him?"

"Near the cherry blossom tree."

"Ok. Tell him im coming with Y/N."

He ended the call and signaled Y/N to follow him.

~

Finally they were with Jin.

"Alright Hyung. Where did you last see you phone?" Jin was a little startled by Yoongi but ignore it. "Uhm it was around her but I don't know where-" as he was saying his sentence he slipped on something. He screamed a little but kept contained. "Oh.. that where it was.."

The item he slipped on was his phone. "Thanks Yoongi." Yoongi rolled his eyes so hard Y/N thought they were gonna go to the back of his head.

"Hey Yoongi. Can we talk under the Tree?" Y/N had asked pointing towards the cherry blossom tree. "Oh sure."

They talked for about an hour and a half before Y/N started her confession.

"Hey Yoongi. Do you ever get these feeling for somebody that you don't get form anyone else? A tingly sparkly feeling only a certain person can give you?"

"Woah Y/N. Why such a touchy topic all of a sudden? Well anyways to answering your question.. somebody does make me feel that way." He said with a smile. "Well Yoongi. You're the person who makes me feel like that. You always make me have happiness. The type of happiness only a partner can give you. What I'm trying to say is that Yoongi.."

A long pause.

"I love you."

~

Word count ~ 845