(🌷🌷🌷)

Tin was worried, since he started to avoid Can, he always sent him messege like good morning, good afternoon, good night, even told him the things he did for the day, Tin never answered any, but he read what Can said, those messages in Occasionally  made Tin smile, it was proof that little Cantaloupe cared about him.

However that day there had been no message of good morning, or good afternoon, much less telling what was his breakfast or as his sister almost made him have a cardiac arrest, Tin was worried.

-Have you really given up? - Tin wondered

Without much encouragement Tin wait for his next class, dying to ask Pete about Can but he did not dare, Pete noticed.

-Is something wrong? - Pete asked.

-No, nothing.- Tin answered

-Have you seen Can?- Pete asked suddenly, for that Tin turned to look at him in surprise.

- Can? .- Tin asked. - No, why?

Pete shook his head as he pursed his lips.

-It's nothing, just that he has not gone to lunch with the guys like every day and you know Can never skip a lunch, it's weird, right? - Pete finally asked.

-I don't know, Pete.- Tin replied.

There was! really something had happened to him, that's why he did not write or call him on that day, but what happened to him?

-I'll have to wait until the football practice to know if he is okay.- Pete added with a small smile.

That's! Playing football, Tin would also go around the field later, just to check that his little Cantaloupe was okay.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Can was burning, felt as if his whole body were in flames, his head hurt unbearably a lot, Can opened his eyes with much heaviness and tried to sit up in bed, action that failed to perform because a strong dizziness made him go back to bed.

-Cantaloupeeee, do not make an effort, you're sick.- His mae said

-I must go to the university.- Can uttered without opening his eyes, because the light of the room hurt him.

-Going to college? It's already 4pm, there is not even an opportunity for you to reach the practice.- his mae said.

Had he slept so much? Can asked to himself.

-Rest, son.- His mother brought her hand to Can's forehead. - You're on fire, take your medication and keep sleeping.

After carrying out the actions that his mae had told him, Can immersed himself in the world of dreams once more time.

  🌳Next bloom!