🌷 (9)

Can had been thinking about it throughout the week. In that week Tin only separated from Can to attend class, the other part of the time was always with Can. Can felt strange, still prevailed in him the fear of being more than friends, but something in his heart told him that he had to take a risk but it would happen again the last time. Pete had told him how Tin had had a hard time after Can asked him to be friends, Can not want to make Tin feel bad again.

On the other hand Tee had not given up, he was always going to meet Can and on more than one occasion he participated in verbal fights with Tin for Can's attention.

🌷

 It was a day in which Can was in the football field for his training that the desperation reached his body and as the quiet person he was began to make jumps all over the place.

-What the hell is wrong with my brother? .- Ley asked her friend Chompoo, as always both girls  were watching football training.

-I think P'Can has a lot of energy today, Ley.- Chompoo answered smiling.

-It's the fault of that guy Tee, he always gives my stupid brother a lot of candy.- Ley responded with a frown.- How lucky is Can, with how ugly he is and a boy handsome as Tee courting him.

-P'Can is not ugly.- Chompoo answered.- I say he is not handsome as P 'Ae but he is not ugly at all.- Chompoo assured.

Ley just looked at her friend in disbelief.

A bench above Pete and Tin could hear the conversation of Lemon and her friend, so they turned their eyes to Can.

-I would stop you from wanting to kill people, but at this moment I am in the same position as you.- Pete commented to Tin from nothing.

-That guy Tee touches my nerves.- Tin replied looking at Can who was still jumping across the field.

-P'Typeeeee.- Can called to the eldest.

- What happened Can? .- the older asked.

-How much more should I expect for Tin to ask me to be his boyfriend? .- a hyperactive Can asked.

-He has not touched the subject again? - Type asked, Can denied.

-He just kisses me and does strange things in my neck, the other day ... - Can not finish because Type covered his mouth.

-I don't need to know that, Ai'Can.- a grimace of disgust adorned the face of Type.- It is not necessary that you wait for him to ask you, why do not you ask him? .- Type suggested.

-P'Typeeee, I have no experience in this, I've never done it before, how could I? .- Can asked dropping into the grass.

"There's always a first time for everything." Type said smiling and ruffled Can's hair.

-You would help me? - Can asked to his P '