Why?

"What!"

"I said I must ask you to hide your powers," the headmaster repeated.

"But why though?" I asked quizzically.

"You see, we've never had a student with non-magical parents and it might raise suspicion. We already have enough going on here." He muttered the last part under his breath, so quietly that I barely heard him. "After your classes, you will spend some time with a mentor so you can learn to control your powers, but other than that you'll spend time with the scholarship students."

"Wait, you have scholarship students here?"

"Of course. How else would we trick the government into thinking this is a regular school? If they knew we had Magiks attending the school they would never leave it alone." I gaped at him. Oh my god, this was the craziest man I have ever met. "Well, do you agree?"

"Uh, I guess so,"  I said, still stunned. A large smile broke out on his round face.

"Then why don't you go over to the cafeteria to eat lunch and I'll have Ash give you your schedule." I glanced at Ash, who I had forgotten was in the room.

"Okay..." I got up and slowly stumbled out of the room.

Once I had shut the door, I looked around for the cafeteria. I should have asked for a map of the place. I groaned and chose a random hallway to walk down. Right around the time when my legs started hurting, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Are you lost?" I whirled around in surprise and gasped. In front of me was the most breathtaking boy ever. I was at a loss for words, I just stared into his eyes, frozen. "Hello? Are you still there?" He waved his hand in front of my face.

 I blinked out of my stupor, "Um, I'm looking for the cafeteria." 

"It's the other way," he said and smiled. 

"T-thank you," I stuttered.

"How did you get into Alium?"

Don't tell anyone about your powers. "Scholarship!" I exclaimed.

His smile disappeared and his hand fell to his side, "You're not welcome." He turned and walked away. What just happened? I stared at his back  as he walked away. Did I do something wrong? I started walking the other way, still pondering over what had happened.

Hello! I'm really sorry I haven't been updating recently, and I also apologize for any errors in my writing. Once I finish the story, I will revise my work.

                                                                                             -Arabella02468