2 ~ that little sneaky...~ 2

•Tamara's POV•

About a week passed since the first day of school and lately nothing has happened,other than the usual which is just getting pushed to lockers and pretty much it. We started doing a lot more work than we did the first days of school, the teacher wanted us to start off strong so we could get a good start in the school year. I passed by the halls with Ell and Matilda when I saw Tori hanging out with this guy,but they seemed to be close.. I saw them joking around and pushing each other in a playful way. I saw the way he looked at her,though it wasn't the same way she looked at him. The guys she was hanging out with made eye contact with me and I instantly looked away and walked faster to my class.

I made it to reading and as usual Tori was late. She came in the room giggling and sat by my side, still at a distance. Until the teacher spoke. "Alright people,listen up. There is going to be a project and it's gonna be fun!! It's not going to be like the other assignment I've given you. I will partner you up with someone in your class and you with your partner will write a story!! isn't this exciting?!" The teacher spoke in an enthusiastic voice. No one responded so she just continued. "I won't be choosing partners today but I will be somewhat this week." I was pretty excited,but everyone else in my class wasn't so I had to keep quiet. Turn to look at Tori doodling on the table. I tried to see what she was drawing but she covered it with her arm and sat up. "What do you want?" She said. "N-nothing.." I said looking away nervously. "Then stop being a nosy bitch." She said sternly as she was erasing the doodle. I ignored her insult and just payed attention to the class.

•Tori's POV•

Finally the bell rang and I was up and out of that class. In all my classes,Tamara was there. But at least at lunch I got to see my best friend Tyler. He was like a brother to me and he always knew how to make me laugh.

I was walking to lunch to meet up with Tyler when I spotted him bullying someone. There was a big crowd around him and me being pretty short couldn't see who he was bullying. I walked closer into the crowd and pushed some people so I could get closer. Once I did get closer,I saw that it was Tyler bullying Tamara. Tamara was on the ground curled up into a ball and Tyler just hovering over her. "Hey what's goin in?" I asked someone in the crowd. That person looked at me not realizing it was me and hesitated before telling me what happened. " Tamara bumped into him causing him to drop her stuff and he got real mad." The person whispered back. I looked at Tyler and he looked bored out of his mind just standing there. I wanted to laugh. He turned to the crowd and saw me. He smiled, grabbed my arm and pulled me next to him. "Listen here freak, this is my best friend and if you ever 'accidentally' hurt or bump into her then,it won't be pretty." He said the last part punching a locker making Tamara flinch. She finally lifted her head and streams of tears fell down her face. "Understand?" He asked her one final time. She nodded vigorously and rapidly. "Now go." He said sternly. She got her stuff and quickly pushed everyone in the crowd to get away. I looked at Tyler and she looked at me. We then bursted into laughing as the crowd went away. "Oh my god, that part where your like 'Now Go'!!" I said laughing. "Yup,that'll teach her who bosses who around here." He laughed. We walked lunch and sat at a table. We kept joking and joking around until he got pretty hungry. Tyler got up and stole one of the nerds lunch tray. "Thank you nerd." He said and walked away with the lunch tray. I laughed at how the nerds face was when he took it but he just turned around to his other nerd friends. Tyler came and sat at the table. "Ughh" he grunted showing me a half eaten burger on the tray. I only laughed at his misfortune. "It's because you didn't do it correctly" I said looking around for someone. Found someone.

•Tamara's POV•

I was sitting at a table with Ell and Matilda. I wasn't really eating anything,just watching Ell and Matilda putting stickers on each other. Then when I was getting calm, I saw Tori walking up to me with a smile. God,what does she want now..I start getting nervous knowing that her face meant that she will do something bad. She sat in the empty seat next to me with a smile. I turned to look at Ell and Matilda and they looked just as confused as I was. "hey Tamara~" she said in a lustful voice,which sent shivers down my spine. "H-Hello..T-Tori.." I said. "So Tamara I was wondering~" she said as she draped her arm over my shoulder. I flinched and blushed at her sudden act. "If you could tutor me on some work for our classes~" she said putting her hand next to my tray and getting dangerously close to me. "S-sure..I c-can do that.." I said shaking a bit. "Great to know I can count on you Tammy~" she kissed my cheek and walked away leaving me blushing. I heard Ell and Matilda fan-girling. I just put my head down on the table...wait a minute.. I lift my head and realized that my tray was gone. SHIT!! She fucking took my food!! I grunted loudly and banged my head on the table. I turn around a see Tori running away with Tyler...holding my tray...
1045
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yayyy,another work in progress completed!! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.
Most chapters come on Monday so be alerted!!
-Skash