15

*Keith's prov*
I look at the noose I tied. "Am I really gonna do this?" I thought out loud, sigh I look at the door.  Will someone open the door?  Will someone save me?  I walk up to the door and unlock it. 'If I die,  I need someone to dispose my body.' I think 'And I might as well write a good bye note' I think as I grab a paper like material.
'Dear paladins of Voltron, it has come to notice that I am unwanted. So I decided it is not worth it,  if you all hate me so much I guess I should leave. Dear Lance,  I haven't talked to you much,  but you made it clear you hated me,  why is that?  Has I done you wrong?  If I did I apologize,  you always seemed to cheer up others,  please continue to. Dear Allura and Coran,  thanks for being the first aliens I remember meeting. Please continue spreading peace around the universe. Dear Hunk,  you have never been mean to me,  you sided with Lance when ever we argued but who can blame you?  Any way,  you were a  great cook,  and a great friend.  Dear Pidge, It's going to be hard saying good bye to you but, here we go.  Thank you for being my best friend.  You where there for me when Shiro was missing.  You let me vent when I was sad, and you never complained.  I hope you and Matt live happily when you get to earth.
Dear shiro, thank you for being my first friend. And I think you should hope I go to heaven. So I could take care of Adam. He missed you.  And he still dose. '
I write.  I tie the noose  around my neck and close my eyes.