17

Shiro picks up a letter. While Coran is putting Keith in a pod and Allura is helping. The remanding paladins decided to look around Keith's room.
'Dear paladins of Voltron,' Shiro read. And everyone turned there heads.
'it has come to notice that I am unwanted. So I decided it is not worth it,'
All the paladins looked guilty 
'if you all hate me so much I guess I should leave.' "I should've been there!" Pidge sobs. "It's not your fault Pidge!  I'm his brother.  I should've paid more attention to him. " Shiro says. 'Dear Lance,' Lance looks at shiro  'I haven't talked to you much,  but you made it clear you hated me,  why is that?  Has I done you wrong?  If I did I apologize,  you always seemed to cheer up others,  please continue to.' Lance suddenly sees the wrong he's caused.  What has Keith done to him? 'Dear Allura and Coran,' The paladins decide to not call over Allura and Coran.  'thanks for being the first aliens I remember meeting. Please continue spreading peace around the universe.' 'Dear Hunk,' Hunk smiles sadly.  'you have never been mean to me,  you sided with Lance when ever we argued but who can blame you?' Hunk knows Keith never did start the fights, with the enemys maybe. But never other paladins.  'Any way,  you were a  great cook,  and a great friend.' Hunk smiles brightly knowing Keith liked his food.  'Dear Pidge,' Pidge sobs. 'It's going to be hard saying good bye to you but, here we go.' "You didn't have to!" Pidge shouts.  'Thank you for being my best friend.' All the paladins where silent. Keith never did have any friends, did he?  'You where there for me when Shiro was missing.' Shiro sheds a tear.  'You let me vent when I was sad, and you never complained.  I hope you and Matt live happily when you get to earth. ' Pidge smiles knowing Keith believes they will get back to earth.
'Dear shiro,' Shiros voce cracks a bit 'thank you for being my first friend. Shiro cries,  and Shiro NEVER cries 'And I think you should hope I go to heaven. " I don't hope you go to heaven!  I hope you don't die!" Shiro cries. 'So I could take care of Adam. He missed you.' "Adams... Dead?" Shiro says in disbelief.  'And he still dose. ' every ones crying now.