A/N

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating but with the Seungri scandal going on, I've been feeling like crying all the time, because of how much hate everyone is giving him.

I know a lot of VIPs have stopped liking him but I personally will always support him no matter what he goes through, and I know that a lot of people have stopped supporting him and may think that it's wrong if I do, but to be honest I dont really care what anyone thinks. Seungri has been my second bias in BIGBANG since I started listening to them and I'm not going to give up on him. 

Ture VIPs will always support him through thick and thin, no matter what.

And if you don't like that I'm supporting him still then you can kindly unfollow me or not read my books, but I hope that he will be okay.

I will also try to update some books this week or next week. My dad's in town after 3 years of being away and he's only here for 2 weeks so I need to spend as much time with him as possible.

so I hope you all understand why I'm not writing currently.

and if anyone who is still a VIP wants to talk to someone about supporting Seungri still, and I hope many people still do, then you can always talk to me.

#WEWILLSUPPORTSEUNGRI