Chapter four: 1st Birthday

"We have to get ready, we are going home today, get up now," Youngbae woke me up quietly while shaking me slightly. "5 more minutes," I mumbled. "I'll bring Daesung in," he warned. "Ugghh," I groaned in strong annoyance. I threw all my blankets off my body and death glared at Youngbae. "Don't go glaring at me like that, don't even be grumpy at me, Jiyong sent me here to wake you up, be angry with him not me," Youngbae stated as he walked out of the room again. I got out of my bed grumpily, walked over to my suitcase to pick out an outfit for the day. I just went with my simple everyday black shirt, with baby blue ripped skinny jeans, I topped it off with some black Vans.

While walking out of my temporary bedroom that I shared with Youngbae for a night, I could hear the five mafia men talking somewhat quietly in the area that has the kitchen supplies. They are talking about a birthday. I wonder whose birthday it may be. Maybe a member of the mafia has their birthday today, or maybe a family member. I walked into the kitchen area and stood next to Seunghyun. That's when I finally noticed that Daesung was not in the room, maybe he left early. "Where's Daesung?" I asked out of curiosity as Youngbae had told me that he'd get Daesung if I did not wake up. "Oh, he is still asleep," Youngbae answered my curiosity while looking straight out me, with the hint of a small smile on his face. "Did I even have to be up yet then, I'm only up because you threatened me, you bully," I spoke back to Youngbae while looking him straight in the eyes. "You threatened her!?" Jiyong questioned with a somewhat angry look in his eyes as he turned his attention away from Seunghyun to look Youngbae in the face. All I did was smirk at Youngbae. "I told her that if she did not get up and ready that I'd bring Daesung in, so it isn't really threatening," Youngbae quickly stated. "Okay," Jiyong replied simply.

These five men don't even care that I got threatened with Daesung. I'm scared of him and they know that, therefore, they use that to the best of their abilities. "I'm up already," is all I hear from behind me. I guess Daesung is awake now. "We're going to head back home today, right? I can't wait," Daesung spoke again. He's already dressed and ready for the day ahead of us, he has his overnight bag hanging from his arm as he walked further into the kitchen.

I finally managed to head back to the room I shared with Youngbae and grabbed the things that I bought with me. Seungri took my suitcase while I took the overnight bag, I brought to the park with me. Seungri and I met the other members in the lobby of the hotel. I went in the same car as Daesung, Seungri and Jiyong, the other members drove in another car. The drive to their proper home was actually very quiet.

We arrived in front of their house and it was huge, like really big. Not like as big as a mansion but it has three stories to it, and maybe even four. "Welcome to your new home Y/N," Seunghyun welcomed me. "Ahhh thank you," I answered him back.

"This is the living room, which is an opened area, it leads to the kitchen, next is the hallway, which leads to the gaming room, from there you can get to the first staircase, this leads to the first three bedrooms," Jiyong explained to me while the other members went their separate ways, to what I would assume to be their own bedrooms. The kitchen is very spacious and even has a dining room faced off from it. The living room has a huge lounge across the wall in front of the windows, there is a huge TV mounted on the wall facing the lounge. The gaming room is just filled with a bit of everything, from board games to video games.

We walked up the first staircase where we arrived on the second floor. Where the first thing that can be seen is the seven closed doors and two bathrooms. "The first bedroom on this floor is Youngbae's, the second here is Seunghyun, over there to the left is the third bedroom which belongs to Seungri, the room here is Daesung's, the one across from his is mine, your bedroom is this one here, right next to mine," Jiyong informed me, then continued one with "these other bedrooms are spare bedrooms, in case someone was to stay the night." "The third floor we won't introduce to you today, we'll wait for you to get settled in first, before moving on to the mafia side of everything, I hope you like how we designed your room," Jiyong told me while sounding a little worried about my reaction. "Don't worry this looks fine," I stated.