Mr and Mr Almaraz

Alexander smiled as he watched Miguel walk in. He changed Alexander's life, turning it upside down. Miguel smirked as he sat down.

"Wedding night huh? What ever would we do?" asked Miguel as he slid his hand through the man's chest.

"Strip," said Alexander.

Miguel smirked coyly. But he got up. He undressed very suggestively. He pinched his nipples looking at Alexander whose eyes were glazed over.

"Go on, you know what to do," said Alexander moving his legs apart and nodding to his hard, still clothed crotch.

Miguel smirked as his cock stood proudly. He unzipped his man and the cock stood out as if it burst a barrier.

Miguel licked his lips suggestively and went down and licked his way up his husband's cock. The man groaned and fucked Miguel's mouth. Alexander upended him and fucked Miguel's mouth.

Alexander pulled Miguel up and said "I am going to fuck you all night."

Miguel groaned as Alexander prepared him. Alexander licked on Miguel's cock making him groan and look at the man incredulously.

Miguel spread his legs invitingly. Alexander groaned as he slid home. He pounded Miguel into the bed, his hands squeezing Miguel's ass cheeks.

"Yes, there, please, Alexander," moaned Miguel.
Miguel groaned as Alexander sucked on his nipples.

"Miguel, take me deeper," said Alexander as he moved in and out of Miguel rhythmically.

"You know, for your next game, I am thinking of fucking you raw, then I will come inside you. I will close your beautiful hole with a beautiful plug which will be lodged in you when you play," said Alexander.

Miguel moaned imagining it. The right hit onto his prostate was making him become jelly. Miguel came and his ass clenched as Alexander came inside him. Alexander did not move away. He opened the bedside cabinet and pulled out a box. It had a small football in it and the other end looked like a lid.

Miguel groaned as Alexander lodged the football shaped plug into his ass, keeping Alexander's cum in him.

Miguel moaned. He wanted more. He wanted to be filled. When the emptiness was filled with the plug, it felt better.

He then pulled out a dildo from the cabinet. It was long and beautiful. Alexander smiled as he looked at Miguel.

"Suck on it. Suck it like you would my cock," he said.

Miguel groaned. He liked it when Alexander became all authoritative in bedroom. The man knew it too. Miguel sucked on it. Alexander watched it. Miguel was sure, he sucked on the dildo for atleast an hour.

"Now we, will wash a bit before the next round," said Alexander. They went to the bathroom. Alexander left the dildo in his mouth even as they washed. It was magnetically stuck to the wall. Alexander was hard seeing Miguel obediently suck the dildo. Once they washed, Alexander carried him to the room.

"On all fours,Miguel," said Alexander.

Miguel was nude except for the football plug in his hole. He went on all four. Soon, the dildo was placed before him on the wall.

"I am going to fuck you now and I want you to suck obediently on the dildo. Think it's my cock," said Alexander.

Miguel moaned as Alexander took him on all fours. He sucked on the dildo moaning around it. There were even balls where he licked.

"Look at you Miguel. You look like you belong here. Like this, on all fours," said Alexander.

Miguel moaned. The plug laid on the side. He knew Alexander would plug him up again. Once they both came, Alexander, obviously plugged him again.

"What I want to try next is a bit tricky. We are not doing it even if you are one little bit apprehensive," said Alexander peppering kisses on Miguel's shoulder.

"Fuck me. I want to be fucked silly," smiled Miguel.

Alexander shook his head fondly.

"Turn the other way, Miguel," said Alexander. He took the dildo and stuck it to their table.

"I want you impaled on it when you suck me," said Alexander. Miguel nodded. He slowly sat down on the dildo. Alexander 's cock stood, ready for a third round. Miguel moaned around Alexander's cock. He simply loved sucking off Alexander.

Miguel moaned as Alexander picked him up and pushed him down on the dildo. He moaned deeper around Alexander's cock.

"You know the things I want to do to you? I want you to come to my office, go on your knees and suck me. I want you to suck me off in your dressing room on matchday. I want to see you debauched and all needy for me,"said Alexander.

Miguel groaned.

"I want you in me," moaned Miguel. Alexander smirked.

"I know darling," said Alexander and pulled Miguel up and carried him to the bed. He laid down Miguel and wasted no time in entering him. Miguel sighed in relief as he was filled, as he could feel Alexander in him.

They made slow passionate love. Alexander loved being inside Miguel. They washed their mouth a bit still entwined before kissing each other deeply.

Alexander smiled as they moved like one body, legs and arms entwined and love flowed between them.

"Hey," smiled Miguel.

"Hey," said Alexander.

"Fill me, Alexander Almaraz," said Miguel in his ears.

"For you, Always Miguel Almaraz," said Alexander and Miguel came. Alexander followed.

-------

They laid there, twined together. Alexander smiled as he and Miguel battled with their lips.

Alexander laughed. Miguel smiled at the man fondly.

"You are mine," said Miguel.

Alexander nodded.

"And you are mine," said Alexander.

"I like how Miguel Alexander Almaraz sounds," said Miguel.

Alexander smirked.

"Me too," said Alexander.

---------------

Miguel smiled as he shook Alexander awake. The man smiled at him.

"Get up you kinky husband," said Miguel.

Alexander smirked as he pulled Miguel closer.

"Yeah, says you," smirked Alexander.

"Get up and get clean before our little ball of sunshine runs in," said Miguel.

"Oh shit," said Alexander and sat up. Both cleaned up the room, opened the windows, cleaned the bed and bathed and disposed the clothes on the washroom before they heard a sleepy call from outside.

"Daaaaad," said the voice and both parents looked at each other and smiled.

They opened the door and soon had a handful of Syrus who hugged them both.

"Breakfast," said Syrus looking at them both.

"Yeah, let's go make breakfast and feed these idiots," said Miguel and left with Syrus, not before turning and pressing a kiss on Alexander's lips. Syrus followed suit and pressed a kiss on his lips and both parents laughed. Alexander dropped a kiss on his forehead and peppered him with kisses on his face, ticking him making the child laugh.

"I feel left alone," said Miguel.

"No Daaad," whined Syrus and pressed a kiss on Miguel's lips. Alexander hugged them both. There was a point in his life when he thought he would be alone all his life. And now, here, he has a husband and a son and a big family with loving brothers and Izabel, a mother figure.

He was happy.
--------