Chapter 26: Broken Pieces

Y/N POV

You opened your eyes and see gaster and chara "Good day?" Both of them look at you and shrugged "Why am I here?"  "You're here so we can answer your questions, y/n." You nod and all of you sit, you think for a while until a question popped on your head.

"How did I got here, in this world?" Gaster look at you, asking you to explain further.

"I mean - I've been having a normal life. I just slept and next thing I knew is that I woke up at the entrance of the underground. How did I got there?" You asked.

"W-well.......d-does that r-really matter?" Gaster nervously laughed.

"Yeah, I need to know it or I'm still going to be clueless."

"W-well.......Uhh...." Gaster looked at you and nervously smile "It's time to wake up! See you later y/n"

"But you didn't even answered a single ques-"

Chara's POV

I look at y/n one last time as she fades away, I groaned and shake my head "Are you sure you're not going to tell her the truth, G?"

Gaster frowned but his permanent smile does the opposite "I want to but now is not the time. It will shatter her completely once she knows the truth and we don't want that, do we?" I nod and didn't ask no more

I know.....y/n will find it out even if we didn't tell her about it.....

BACK AT Y/N POV

"MS.Y/N!!" You slowly open your eyes and found frisk on your side.

"What is it?" They grinned and ran away. You look at sans who's in front of the closet "Can you please close the door, sweetheart?" You nod and slowly get up to close the door.

"Why do you want to-" You turned around and see sans without his shirt on, you blushed and cover your eyes "SANS?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He chuckled in return.

"Why? You don't like it?~" You kept your eyes closed

"Stop teasing, just wear something already!" He stand still and hug you, you can feel bones but can feel a certain object or thing that keeps beating, it's so soft that you want to touch it. You open your eyes and see it was sans' soul, you blushed and slowly touch it. Sans suddenly squeaked and pull away.

"Uhh......you touched a sensitive area s-sweetheart" He said. You blushed, so your theory is right. Monster souls are sensitive and can only be touch by their mates since when someone touch their souls the effect will be - pleasurable.

"S-sorry, didn't mean to do that" You look at his soul again and noticed little cracks on it. You gasped and grabbed it without warning that made Sans moaned loudly that anyone can hear it.

"S-SORRY!" You stuttered. You hold his soul more gently and let it float so sans don't need to be aroused anymore.

"Y/n, I'm okay-"

"D-do you still cut?" You asked him, he chuckled and look at you.

"Before yes, but now - nah. I think my soul is still recovering from the pain. It's fine, I'm not THAT hurt, don't worry too much sweetheart." You frowned, not believing his explanation.

"And can I have my soul back? It would be really really nice to have my little buddy now" You hand him his soul, sans let his soul go to it's rightful place while getting a plain white t shirt.

"Okay. I don't want to put too much pressure on you so I'll leave it be....." He shake his head

"C'mon y/n it's still early right now. Let the world rest from our depressing thoughts!" He smile and dragged you downstairs. You roll your eyes on his lame excuse but like you said, you won't push him too much.