Background on You

Hi, my name Is y

I am 20 years old. My mom and my dad were not happy when I was growing up.My dad was never around when mom was always working or traveling because of her job. My mom and my dad got a divorce when I was around 13.My mom kept the house my dad moved to California and I stayed with my mom.In the summer i used to visit my dad but then he got it removed and then stepmom is a total bitch so I just stayed home with my mother but like I said before my mom was never really home because of her job or she was just out with friends. My mom started seeing someone when I turned around 18. My mom introduced me to him a couple weeks ago I can't believe she's dating the harry styles the freaking harry styles. It's a little weird because my mom is in her 40s and Harry is 25 but it's so weird because I love Harry like he was my idol he was in One Direction and the biggest man band out there and she's dating the guy that I was obsessed with since I was 12. So I guess you could understand my reaction when I found out that my 44-year-old mother was dating the guy that I fantasize about every night. AnyWho let's get into the story it's a little weird let's just say some friendships are broken my mom doesn't quite understand, and Harry he just  was a whole adventure but like he told me the first night that we kissed two weeks after they got married it's our secret we stay together family is  a family.