The goodbye

I woke up to My mother screaming at Harry, Lord only knows what she's yelling about this time. I slowly got out of bed put on my slippers open the door shut it very gently, and put my ear to their door which is two doors down to my left. All of a sudden I heard a crash, so I open the door, and there was glass all over the floor. My mom look to see who open the door, and when she saw it was me she got red from embarrassment. Well besides the broken glass on the floor, I also noticed that Harry's bags were packed and my mother still screaming at him. Just shook my head walk back to the room, want to be the first time she screwed up her marriage. I went back to sleep, then I woke up around 1230 and went downstairs to get a cereal bar. I noticed the house is quiet which is weird because my moms car was still home.No I went into my mother's room and I noticed the glass door on the floor about her sleeping "peacefully" on the bed. Did I forget to mention that they have a kid together? they've been married for three months, yeah well yeah.

* 2 years later*
Your pov
It's kind of weird I don't really remember harry, and all I remember is their argument but I don't remember who he was which is pretty weird because he was the person that I fantasize about every night. Now mom is remarried oh shocker, and I don't even know nothing changed she still out every night, still drinking every night, and I still take care of Isaac, my two-year-old brother.
End of POV
I have a new job not a big one but it pays I work in Starbucks.I bought a new apartment or share it with my best friend, Sophia. I'm single, I take care of my brother more than my mom does if you even want to call her that. Isaac basically lives with me, I pick him up after preschool whenever I get finished work then I take him home to his nightly routine since I don't work on the weekends I keep him for that too, and then I drop him off on Sunday night at my mothers house and then She takes him to the preschool Monday morning and then we start over she basically has him for three hours!

*After work*
I went to pick up Isaac around 430 then I went home I only live about 20 minutes away from the daycare. Isaac is a good kid he really is it's just I want me time. I feel bad because he doesn't have anyone else with him so it's only me that I said take care of him, I'm used to it though. I took care of them ever since Harry left speaking of Harry, I need to find this man my friend Sophia she keeps telling me that he should be a part of his life now because my mother wouldn't let-harry have custody. And because of the divorce she wanted full custody of Isaac and since Harry didn't really have any money to get a lawyer, she won but I'm pretty sure she just screwed the judge. After we got home I put Issac to bed. And I started getting all of issac's files And look for any traces of hairy hairy's name carries addressed anything just so I could see if I can meet him I need to talk to him, Isaac asked for him every time I put him down to bed, it breaks my heart because I know there is a possibility correction huge possibility that Isaac never meet his father. After about two hours of looking through the files, I think I found something that could've worked I don't know if the address is still good but it'll work for an hour I guess if I'm not working tomorrow since it's Sunday so I'm gonna drop Isaac off at my so-called mother's, and try out this address or maybe if he's not living there at least the people are living there now could give me any information they have hopefully I could've asked the landlord if he knows anything but if not I think I'm screwed since Harry didn't sign the birth certificate or anything there's no traces.