R y l y n 🐝🙊~ he was drunk

His hands roamed my body softly, carrassing my sides, my hips, my thighs.

Was that normal? Should it have been more rough?

My body was trembling, my hands trapped under my legs as I sat at the table. I couldn't tell them, not any of them. What would they think of me.

"Hey gib, you alright?" A hand landed in my shoulder, making me jump. I looked up at Jack,

"I-im fine"

"Alright, why dint you go tell the other boys that dinner is ready?" I nodded. If I go up there, I won't be coming back down for awhile, if ever.

I knocked softly on Rye's door, knowing that where him, Andy and Mikey were all hanging out at.

"Yeah?" Rye's soft melodic voice spoke as he opened the door.

"J-jack says th-that dinner's ready,"

"Thanks, you alright?" I shuddered, falling deep into a recent memory,

"You're alright little 'un, we gonna have some fun, then you can go back home,"

"G-get off, I d-font wanna have any fun! Please' I shoved at his chest and that only made him angrier.

My hands were tied as he started to have his way with me.

"Brook, what's wrong?" Andy's voice broke my thoughts. I didn't realise I was crying or that I had fallen to my knees. I rubbed my wrists, still feeling the pull of the fabric.

I scurried away from him as quickly as I could. Trembling so hard I could hardly breathe.

"Brook, bubba. It's alright, what wrong?"

"No, no no. Pl-please! I don't wanna- please" I spouted off, tears blurring my vision. Andy's concerned blue eyes swam closer to me and I lashed out, my hand shoving him away harshly.

He yelped, His back hitting the wall opposite. I shook my head again, rapidly, trying to keep the resurfacing memory at bay.

"I-im gonna go get m-mikey" before I had time to stop him he was bolting down the stairs.

I wrapped my arms around myself. Why couldn't I keep it together? They can't know, I need to calm down.

Shakily I stood, rushing to the bathroom I slammed it shut and locked it. If I turn on the shower they can't hear me loose control.

I turned the water on and stepped under it, ripping my clothes away from my body. Why couldn't I keep it together, they don't need the burden.

People have been through much worse. I am so weak! Worthless, can't even protect myself!

His rough lips scratched my neck, his rotten breath mingling with mine.

His cold fingertips grazed my belly as he ripped my shirt down the middle, testing away from my body.

My throat was contricting, making it hard to breathe. He heldy hips as his mouth traveled down my torso,

"Please! Pl-please- I don't wanna pl-play!"

"Brooklyn, open the door, are you okay?" Mikey's deep concerned voice came muffled through the door.

"Brooklyn please, I'm not mad at you for pushing me. We just want to help bubba" Andy spoke, water splashed and I brought my hands you to cover my ears.

-

Third person

Rye took the stairs, taking two at a time, the silver key held tightly within his grasp.