R y l y n 🐝🙈 ~ "Surprise Me"

Trigger Warning: mentions of suicide and death

-

🙈: Ever since my dad passed away, I've had a hard time getting through life. I only have one true friend and honestly he's the only reason I'm still alive.

🐝: Nice to know I mean so much to you

🙈:You know what I meant. I'm opening myself up here Rye

🐝: I know brooky, I'm sorry you feel that way.

🙈: Everyone says that. I attempted suicide just earlier this year, nobody really knows except Jack, he caught me and stopped me.

🐝:Holy shit. That's- I don't know what to say baby.

🙈:You don't have to say anything I just really wanted you to know.

🐝:Okay... Thank you for trusting me.

🙈:Yup! Anyway, we've been talking for months now, don't you think it's time we met and you took me out?

🐝:Take you out?

🙈:Yes

🐝:Like on a date or with a gun?

🙈: ...surprise me

🐝:That's dark, Wyatt

🙈: You love it, Beaumont

🐝: You got me there.

It wasn't that Rye and Brook lived far away from each other it's just that Rye attended the university in the next town over and hardly got time away. Only a couple of weeks ago had they decided they wanted to meet in person.

🐝:Okay. I'm free tomorrow, wanna meet in the square at 6?

There would be alot of people in the square. That was comforting to Brook.

🙈: Okay

🐝: Okay

🙈:This is really happening

🐝: Yes it is

🙈: I'm so excited

🐝: I know you are, I need to go

🙈: Mkay bye SEE you tomorrow🤭

🐝: You're such a dork, Wyatt

🙈: You love it, Beaumont

🐝: you  got me there.

-
Brook stood, a shiver running down his spine as a cold wind blew through town. He was grinning hard, phone clutched in his hands.

"Brook?" The boy whirled around, his heart in his ass.

"Oh, hey Jack" he replied not even trying to keep the disappointment from his voice.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for someone" Jack's eyebrows rose and he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off

"JACK?!"

"That's mum, " the Irish lad said. He waved as he ran off and Brook sighed. Not long after Jack left, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Rushing around, brook grinned as Rye came into sight. The older man was wearing all black, except the cap on his head.

"Hey!" Brook shouted, Rye's face broke out into a huge grin and he picked the shorter boy up into a hug, spinning them in circles.

"This doesn't feel real" Brook whispered.

"Believe it, Wyatt. It's me in the flesh"

" In the flesh" brook laughed as Rye set him down but held stead to his hand. The younger couldn't help blush on his cheeks.

"Come on I got us a reservation"

"Ooo, fancy. You spoil me" Brook gushed.

"You're crazy, Wyatt" Rye shook his head, a light laugh pushing last his lips.

"You love it, Beaumont"

"You got me there"

A short walk later and they were entering a fancy restaurant that was softly lit.

"Romantic" the boy mumbled under his breath. Rye took his hand after signing them in and following the waitress to their table.

The two boy chatted lightly for hours, hardly touching their food.

"It's getting late" Rye yawned, checking his phone. It was almost ten and the restaurant would be closing soon.

"Aww, I don't want this to end yet."

"How about a walk?"

"Really?!" Brook shot up and was strolling out the door in seconds Rye left a tip and ran after Brook, laughing at his eagerness.

It was beyond cold outside, the two of them shivering as cold rain ran in rivulets down their exposed skin.

"I'm so glad we got to meet" Brook said after minute's of silence.

"Me too" rye responded, giving Brooks hand a squeeze. Brook smiled, leaning into the taller boy.

"That's where me and my roommate live" Rye said, pointing to the large building in from of them.

"Woah."

"C-come on, I want to show you something"

As Rye drug two of them behind the building, the boy didn't see him reach behind him and pull a pistol from his pants.

Turning around, brook gasped.

"R-rye. Wh-what are you doing" rye just shook his head.

"Don't you know?" he said. Brook had tears streaming down his face already. Rye snarled in disgust, why was he crying? He wanted this. He said so himself. Rye was just helping him.

"Why are you crying?! You're weak, Wyatt!" Rye spat viciously.

"You're psycho, Beaumont" brook strained, his voice shaking.

"You got me there" then, due to the silencer, no one heard the shot as the bullet zoomed through the air and impacted the crying boy's head. A cloud of pretty red blood misted into the air, falling to the ground with the rain that was surrounding him. The boy lay lifeless on the ground, his tears washed away in the rain.

Rye let out a breath, dropping the gun.

-

"You Fucking killed someone" Andy spat. As he helped rye heft the boy into the dumpster.

The boy deserved better than to rot there but, Rye couldn't put him anywhere else..

"I panicked. When I asked whether I should take him to dinner or shoot him he said 'Surprise me' I'm bad at making decisions so I did both" rye whispered.

"Rye. Where'd you even get the gun?"

"I know people"

"You killed him!"

"I know!"

"Like he's dead"

"I fucking know Fovvs!" Rye shouted.

"That's so fucked up!"

"You helped me hide the body!" Rye shot back.

"I know"

-

Hmm... ??? Sns

Palsyotgs

-carmen 💕