Chapter 11

3 weeks later, August 5th. Tommy held Kim's eyes covered as they walked into the house and up the stairs. Tommy's parents carrying the bags inside as the girls rushed in.

"Okay, 1, 2, 3." Tommy flipped the lights to the girls' room. Kim gasped. The girls gasped and walked slowly into their new room. Trisha's area, had a new fairy bed with pink canopy. The twins had flower bunk beds with desk at one end and underneath. The room had a purple center wall and rest were pink. Kim covered her mouth.

"Well?"
"Beautiful." The twins ran and started jumping on the bed. Kim hugged Tommy.

"There's more." He led her to the nursery.

"Awww...it's perfect."

"Wait, wait." Tommy covered her eyes. "Girls come." They followed their father. They gasped at the new master bedroom with Tommy's parents. Kim pulled his hands down and gasped.

"How could you do this?"

"You don't like it?" Kim walked inside, keeping her back to him.

"Why would you change our bedroom?"

"I thought with the girls getting a new room and the nursery, might as well..you don't like it?"

"Well.." she turned around with a huge smile. "You fall for it every time." Tommy laughed and ran to her. He picked her up as they kissed.

"So you like it?"

"Love it." She pulled the white canopy down. "You are a great husband. So wonderful to me."

Tommy's parents made dinner for everyone before leaving the night. Tommy gave the girls a bath in their new bathroom. Tommy found Kim standing in the doorway of the girls's room.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"You should be resting, off your feet."

"I'm fine. How did you know?"

"Know what?"

"About the new bedroom, how I would like it?"

"I talked to Mom, your mom, Aisha."

"I knew it. I mean how else would you know I wanted blue walls." They kissed. "I love you Tommy."

"I love you too, Beautiful."

A month later, Kimberly woke up from a bad dream. Tommy moaned and woke up as well. It was September 6th, early in the morning. Kim felt wetness on the bed.

"Kim, what's wrong?"

"Baby."

"Baby?"

"It's time."

"Okay, okay." They had made love just moments ago.

"My water, OW!"

"Don't worry, don't worry."

"The girls, the dogs, our parents!" She held her stomach.

"I'll handle it all."

Tommy paced around waiting on his parents, Kimberly was slowly dilating again, only at 2 centimeter. Kim's parents arrived as well. Tommy left the girls in the care of his parents and Kim's parents. 54 hours later, Kim was pushing for the baby to be delivered. Her screams getting louder with every push. Tommy stood beside her holding her hands.

"Doctor she's losing a lot of blood."

"I see. Kim, next contraction, you gotta not push so hard, okay. Just let your body push."

"It hurts, Dr. Walker!"

"I know, I know. But you can't push too hard, okay." Kim nodded. Kim started pushing. Tommy watched the doctor shake her head as more clothes were brought to clean the blood.

"What's wrong?"

"Tommy, concentrate on her!" Kim screamed through another push. "Kim, push!" Kim screamed. She started crying.

"I can't, I can't.."

"Push!" Kim could feel herself losing focus. The doctor and Tommy's voice getting broken up as she strained to push.

"Doctor, her heartbeat." Doctor Walker pulled the baby out finally. Tommy smiled only to stop as he watched Kim's rate go down.

"Kim, stay with us!" The doctor with assistance cleaned the baby and handed her over to Tommy. "KIM!" Kim's heart rate went down fast. "KIM!"

"What's going on!" Doctor Walker got up and handed the baby over.

"KIM!" She rubbed Kim's chest. "She bleeding out, we gotta stop the bleeding! Kim! Stay with me!"

"Doctor!" Doctor walked tried to cut off the blood leaking out.

"Tommy step back! Kim, we need to perform a hysterectomy to stop the bleeding."

"No.." Kim said weakly. "Don't.."

"Kim, you could bleed out and die."

"I don't want it."

"Kim, it's the only way!"

"No...nooo..." Kim's vitals went off.

"Get more clamps!"

"What are you doing?"

"Your wife needs an emergencyhysterectomy to stop the bleed!"

"She didn't want it. She doesn't want it!"

"She needs it!"

"She said no!"

"She could die Tommy!"

"She doesn't want it, you heard her! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY!" Doctor Walker looked up at Tommy holding his daughter, Kim's monitor beeping.