Chapter 29

It was March now, Tuesday, March 15th. Tommy was just about to leave school, when Connor found him.

"Hey, Dr. O, canyou sign this permit for me?"

"What's it about?"

"It's allows me to practice with the others in the mornings. Please!"

"Sure, Connor." Tommy took a quick second to sign it.

"Thanks Dr. O!" Connor ran out.

Tommy got home to hear yelling and screaming. Kimberly came out from the hallway carrying a screaming Trisha. Trisha tore herself from Kimberly and ran to Tommy. She held Tommy's legs and buried her face into his pant leg.

"What happened?"

"Your darling daughter broke the statue."

"The statue!" Kim nodded.

"I didn't mean to Daddy!" Tommy sighed and put his bags down. Trisha was lifted up into his arms.

"How did she...?"

"She used a chair."

"Trisha Rose Oliver, you know better! Daddy told you not to touch that statue!"

"But why! The wall moved."

"You shouldn't have touched it."

"But you and Mommy always touch it!" Tommy looked at her.

"Because Mommy and I can. That is for grown-ups, not a spoiled little princess." Tommy pointed to her chest and stomach. "No dessert tonight or all this week."

"WHY!"

"Because I said so! Upstairs to your room, now." Tommy kissed her cheek and put her down.

"But I did my homework!"

"Doesn't matter now princess. You are in trouble. Big trouble. Go." Trisha pouted and stomped upstairs. Kimberly leaned up against the doorway. She held her head. "Beautiful!" Tommy quickly caught her. He felt her forehead.

"You'rewarm!"

"I'm fine!" She held his arms to help steady herself. "Just a little lightheaded, it's nothing. Really."

"Let's go lay down."

"Dinner needs to be made and..."

"I'll do that." Tommy picked her up into his arms and carried her upstairs. "Where's Maddy and Mack?"

"Room, coloring, reading, whatever. Sydney has been weird since the baby talk."

"Baby talk?"

"I told her about the baby. She felt our baby boy move and kick in me."

"Is she okay?"

"I guess, she is looking at me funny now. We need to call to set up those classes again."

"Kim, we have had 4 children, now, don't you think we are set with the child birthing classes?"

"Doctor Walker still wants us doing those things."

"Fine. I'll call them, after I put you down for a short nap."

"All I seem to do is nap."

"Do you want me to call Doctor Walker?" Tommy settled her to the bed. Kim groaned. Tommy placed a pillow between her legs and for her belly. "Better?"

"A little." Tommy rubbed the tension in her back. He kissed cheek and forehead, as he used the tension balls against Kim's back, Doctor Walker suggest them long ago, when she was carrying the twins. Tommy waited and watched his wife. Tommy left Kimberly sleeping. Tommy found Sydney about to walk down the stairs.