chapter 14

" so they often meet at the club " advay said sipping coffee.

" I guess, but looks like they change location often. And look at the club they ch

"Then they often meet in the club " advay said sipping coffee.

  " yes mate, But as much as I heard they often changes their place. " advay nodded in understanding .

" also heard that there will be a few other men with them in every meeting.  What do you think what they might doing there ? ' he paid the bartender TI get information about indrani and her sisters. Though they Now know they often meet there, they don't know who are the other people with them.

" Indirai and her sisters had a desire for the temple and its related treasures " advay stated remembering the incident happened when he was fifteen. That's when his father started talking about the temple and the treasures and also explained how to open it.

His father gurdeep teached him the mantra to open the first door of the temple. He was so innocent back then, he shared it with chandhni , the next day chandni asked her to teach the mantra to open the door. She also said her mother indrani told her to ask him about the mantra. He was confused why indrani asking about the mantra. He didn't want to hurt chandni so he taught her other mantra.

" I'have to find out who are after my parents death. It's true chandni lied, but who asked her to do it. Indrani is the mahanti now, why I have a feeling that indrani and her sisters have a big hand behind my parents death. "

" we will find it out mate, we will. Don't worry " dheeraj said consoling his friend.

*******

Later the evening advay walking with dheeraj in the market area.

" damn mate why you dragged me in your Ohh so called shopping. We are roaming for past one hour and you brought nothing except a packet of chips which you ate accidently. "

" I was hungry okay " he said rubbing his tummy.

" ugh stop it man, you are not five and defiantly I'm not your baby sitter. " advay groaned , he can never deal with his hungry friend. He's worse than eight.

" let's go to mandhir." dheeraj said dragging advay out of the mall.

" what,  mandhir??? You know I do not believe in that God, that statue could not do anything when my parents died 16 years ago . They were devoted bhakt of that god right!! Then why it let my parents die? Why it nothing when I was struggling between life and death " advay almost in the verge of tears.

" mate relax, you can wait outside of the mandhir if you want. " advay wanted to deny but he don't want to create a scene in the middle of the road. He nodded his head and let his useless friend drag him.

****

" I'm going to shoot you. Cry for help I'm sure no one is going to help you " a man said holding gun in his hand

" no please don't kill me. I'll do as you say. " the guy shivered in fear

" shut up you idiot. Why you are so loud. " the man said aiming the guy's head.

Advay and dheeraj walking to the mandhir, they hear someone crying for help. They saw a man standing there with a gun, a guy standing in front of him. His back is facing them, within a blink of the time they heard the loud noise of gun shot and the fall back. Advay ran to him and held the boy without he reach to the ground.

" what the Fuck mate, what's going on here?? Is this Allahabad?? "

" we should take him to the hospital. " advay said looking at the boy in his lap. His features looked familiar, he brushed out the thoughts as he had to  take the boy to the hospital.

Advay's eyebrows knot together, his eyes turned red in anger when he touched the liquid in his hand. He's sure it's not blood, heck blood don't smell like a tomato sauce.

' fucker ' he thought and bring his hand near to nose. He was right, this stupid guy is faking death In his arms. Before he could push the guy he opened his eyes and smiled sheepishly at him. Dheeraj frowned looking at the boy smiling at them.

" so dosto yehi reaction hai humari sheher mein agar koi kisko maaregi toh " the man standing opposite to him removed his hat and throw his sunglass and join with the guy. Advay saw a few standing there with cameras .

" relax mate. " dheeraj hold advay's hand when he was about to punch them.

" hey bro " advay heard the guy calling him from behind.

" you are so nice haan, you were going to take me to the hospital. Just chill, don't take it serious. We are doing this for fun. We wanted to know how people will behave if someone die in front of them. " advay clenched his eyes shut, his mothers screening for him is still fresh in his eyes. Before he knew he held the boy's collar ,

" you don't know how it feels when someone screaming for your help. You don't know how it feels to lose someone close. You don't know how it feels when something dying in your arms. " the boy's eyes widened, he felt sorry for the prank .

" hey bro, listen... "

" don't you dare. Don't you dare to call me brother. " advay said in threaten voice.

" mate leave him " dheeraj tried to free his grip from the boy's collar but advay's grip was strong. The boy's friends rush to him to help. Advay pushed the boy and walk to the mandhir without looking back.

" veer , veer buddy are you alright. "

" I'm fine " veer replied adjusting his dress.

" grumpy man " one of his friend comment.

" na, he seems in pain. I think we took it to bad level or he has a dark past haunting him. " veer said looking at the figure walking to the mandhir.

" anyway let's go. We have to upload it in our channel. "

" nope, you are not uploading the clip Into the channel. " veer said sternly before walking away.

****

Finally veer is here, I know I took time to introduce him. I hope you like it. Haha I'm sure you didn't like the fight between them but trust me their relationship will be great. And yeah in next chapter indrani will meet our ASR 😎